Dual! Video Links

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thank you JGZinv, someday when I have the leisure to do so I’d like to watch the series, I’ve never even seen a glimpse of it until now.

anyone feel like jotting down a quick synopsis of the setting? Not necessarily plot, nothing detailed…or should I just jump right in?

jgzinv
      Eh well it’s easier than some other methods of watching it.

The Pioneer subs are awful… there’s big sections where the characters will be rattling on

and on and there’s no subs..

Maybe I’ll get some more folks to yak at if we spread the Dual around more. ;)

Tenchi-sama
      never heard of this anime but definitely will watch it
      jgzinv
      If the staff want to eventually load up DVD rips to the Youtube account for here, there’s resources for that as well.

I’ve got 3 sets of DVDs and the LDs.

For Washuu
      Participant
      none

Wow! Would you consider selling a set?

jgzinv
      I could find you a set to buy…. or order one for you… but I seriously doubt I’d sell anything besides what I have in the for sale thread

and maybe the spare LD box 1 set (there are 2)… but that’d take like an arm leg and keys to a giant mecha to get me to budge.

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Well, Washuu amputated all my limbs, and Shinji decided to store unit 01 in my dad’s barn, so… :datass:

[Edit: I claim naivety if I just misused that .jpg]

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      I found a couple of used discs at f.y.e. the other day. (3 & 4, the important ones intro of Mitsuki R. ;) )
      jgzinv
      *ghasp* An agent of the Rara Army…
      On a side note,I re-start watching Dual after I get through what I have of Sakura Wars which will be after I finish up

Big O. :D

I figure I have about 11 weeks of Sakura Wars and then Dual would begin around September.
      jgzinv
      It’s come to my attention that the dual links don’t work so here’s some new links

Dubs

http://www.watchdub.com/english-dubbed/dual-parallel-trouble-adventure-episode-1/

Subs

http://www.goodanime.net/dual-parallel-trouble-adventures-episode-1

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.