Everyone’s favorite Animatronic Simulator™ is back

Forums Off Topic Video Games Everyone’s favorite Animatronic Simulator™ is back

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Guess who?

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPONdZBh6s[/BBvideo]

You guessed it. badass1

Quote:

In Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied into local criminal databases, and promise to put on a safe and entertaining show for kids and grown-ups alike!

What could go wrong?

As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you’ve been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office.

As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      julia
      I like this youtuber, and he did a gameplay video for the first one lol

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkzDoQBVuo[/BBvideo]

I’ll watch em if he does some for the second one haha

Nil Admirari
      none
      In a move so sudden it may have given GabeN a heart attack, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is now available.
      WisperG
      Well, that was faster than expected. Didn’t the first game just come out like 2 months ago? That’s not a lot of time to make a game. I hope that means it’s terrible and gets crappy reviews aquateencarl1

Anyways, on to the real reason I ventured into this thread.

I put up with it for awhile, but Nil and Tachi-nii’s “jokes” in chat last night/this morning was the last straw for me, and I feel the need to put my foot down. You guys are having too much fun tormenting a fellow forum-goer than you should. And I want it to stop, especially in chat. I admit, it was kinda fun coming up with silly, overblown reactions to the game before, but I quickly grew tired of that.

Now, anytime I hear about or see this game anywhere it just makes me angry. Very, very angry. Like I want to punch a hole through the faces of all those stupid, effing developers who are messed up in the head enough to create such a stupid, effing game. It’s a really good thing I don’t drink… or live in the vicinity of anyone who worked on the game.

And so, I would like to request that any and all mention of this game series be confined to this thread, at least while I’m around. Please and thank you.

Nil Admirari
      none

WisperG wrote:

Well, that was faster than expected. Didn’t the first game just come out like 2 months ago? That’s not a lot of time to make a game. I hope that means it’s terrible and gets crappy reviews aquateencarl1

I put up with it for awhile, but Nil and Tachi-nii’s “jokes” in chat last night/this morning was the last straw for me, and I feel the need to put my foot down. You guys are having too much fun tormenting a fellow forum-goer than you should. And I want it to stop, especially in chat. I admit, it was kinda fun coming up with silly, overblown reactions to the game before, but I quickly grew tired of that.

Now, anytime I hear about or see this game anywhere it just makes me angry. Very, very angry. Like I want to punch a hole through the faces of all those stupid, effing developers who are messed up in the head enough to create such a stupid, effing game. It’s a really good thing I don’t drink… or live in the vicinity of anyone who worked on the game.

And so, I would like to request that any and all mention of this game series be confined to this thread, at least while I’m around. Please and thank you.

It is unfortunate that what was intended as nothing more than playful ribbing between forum-mates is being seen as “torment”. I cannot stand Yandere things myself, but I’ve enjoyed the jokes from Crazed, SnowQueen and others about my heavy dislike for the tasteless character trait. Had you mentioned to me before the level of frustration it was causing you, I certainly wouldn’t have continued pinning it on you. And, as such, I can respect your wishes to not be associated with it further. I’ve changed the thread title to reflect this.

However, I will say that I am not okay with completely banning all discussion of the game outside of a single thread here. There have been plenty of things brought up that bother me beyond rationalization, but I recognize that is my issue to deal with. We can’t tell when you are and aren’t going to be around, nor can we control the flow of chat. So if we limited it to only talking about it when you aren’t around, we also couldn’t control it if chat lingers on a message about it and you just so happen to come online then. We have taken steps to dissuade discussion of specific topics because they break rules, this one does not. I will defer if other staff members feel it should be treated as you request.

That said, I don’t see the topic coming up in discussion too often anyways. We only talked about the first game for a little while, and its relevancy fell off rather sharply. Bearing in mind that we won’t continue using it against you in any context, I feel as though it will naturally disappear and you shouldn’t have much to worry about. It was never intended to be torture for you, you’re a good person Wispy. None of us want to see you genuinely suffering over something as silly as this.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Nil Admirari wrote:

WisperG wrote:

It is unfortunate that what was intended as nothing more than playful ribbing between forum-mates is being seen as “torment”. I cannot stand Yandere things myself, but I’ve enjoyed the jokes from Crazed, SnowQueen and others about my heavy dislike for the tasteless character trait. Had you mentioned to me before the level of frustration it was causing you, I certainly wouldn’t have continued pinning it on you. And, as such, I can respect your wishes to not be associated with it further. I’ve changed the thread title to reflect this.

However, I will say that I am not okay with completely banning all discussion of the game outside of a single thread here. There have been plenty of things brought up that bother me beyond rationalization, but I recognize that is my issue to deal with. We can’t tell when you are and aren’t going to be around, nor can we control the flow of chat. So if we limited it to only talking about it when you aren’t around, we also couldn’t control it if chat lingers on a message about it and you just so happen to come online then. We have taken steps to dissuade discussion of specific topics because they break rules, this one does not. I will defer if other staff members feel it should be treated as you request.

That said, I don’t see the topic coming up in discussion too often anyways. We only talked about the first game for a little while, and its relevancy fell off rather sharply. Bearing in mind that we won’t continue using it against you in any context, I feel as though it will naturally disappear and you shouldn’t have much to worry about. It was never intended to be torture for you, you’re a good person Wispy. None of us want to see you genuinely suffering over something as silly as this.

This sounds settled to me. If anyone involved feels it’s not resolved, instead of continuing this particular discussion in a thread, please take the appropriate step of sending a personal message to either myself or Kiyami and we’ll go from there. Otherwise, moving on. Topical discussion on a subject’s relevant thread may continue.

WisperG
      Sorry, I don’t mean to derail the thread again. But I want everyone to hear this. Now that I’ve cooled down, I really, really, REALLY, wish I’d handled this situation very differently, rather than with an angry forum post. It’s just so… not like me. So, I just want to say I’m sorry for the way I acted. I hope we can all quickly put this outburst of mine behind us. blush1

Feel free to split these posts off and move them elsewhere if need be. It might be best if people didn’t have to see them every time they click on this thread (and it would be nice to have a place to publicly post my lengthy apology), but that is probably best left up to the mods.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.