FanFiction Guidelines

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction FanFiction Guidelines

• This topic is empty.
    Topics that are adult should be marked as such. (NSFW 18+) – Please include (18+) in the title.

(If there are strong sexual themes, dropping the F bomb a lot, etc. it should be marked 18+)

A side note to that, if you think something might be questionable you could contact a mod or admin and ask.

If it is questionably explicit, please link offsite. (For example things that are overly obscene, like sexually explicit acts that may be deemed unsuitable for a family environment..)

Please only use fictional characters (in other words no stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.)

Lastly, please do not plagiarize anyone’s work. Give credit when credit is due.

NOTE: Adding posts titled “reserved” is allowed if you plan on adding more content.

Other than that have fun, and be sure to drop suggestions below. ^_^

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Thanks for posting that for me (great idea to add that on your part, good idea to hop onto this before it picks up)! Remember guys, if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns then please voice them to an administrator over PM and we’ll do our best to take care of you! Other than that, happy posting :Yaya:
      oh well this would have been nice for my question for admin post….

whoops i failed!!!

For Washuu
      Participant
      none
      Ooohhhh…. crud. No real people? [censored] :mrgreen:

How about self-insertation? I was going to post a s/i fanfic on this forum, but now…. 😥

Can I use a real character, if it’s just myself?

Or do I have to claim to be a fictional character? 😯 :? If I claim that I’m a fictional character, does that work? ;)

Anonymous

For Washuu wrote:

Ooohhhh…. crud. No real people? [censored] :mrgreen:

How about self-insertation? I was going to post a s/i fanfic on this forum, but now…. 😥

Can I use a real character, if it’s just myself?

Or do I have to claim to be a fictional character? 😯 :? If I claim that I’m a fictional character, does that work? ;)

Obviously the rule is meant to be used so that real persons aren’t offended, so there’s no problem if you insert yourself in there ^_^

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.