Favorite Light Novels

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Favorite Light Novels

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Anyone can watch an anime, but who will read them, or other stories from japan. Post what light novels that you have read and what version you prefer.

(Note: ecchi is okay, but no hentai.)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Boogiepop And Others. The novel that started it all really. I like it because it fills in the gaps for

Boogiepop Phantom and explains things like the Manticore and Echoes. It also fleshes out Nagi

and Toka. soawesome1

A must read if you want to see the anime or are new to it.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Highschool DxD: it’s ecchi, but in the later novels it gets serious and it has feels.
      I also have a couple Vampire Hunter D novels: Pilgrimage of the Sacred and the Profane

and The Stuff of Dreams and that’s about all the light novels I have.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Date A Live
      I really keep hitting myself over the head for not getting the Crest of the Stars light novel when I had the chance.
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

mitsuki lover wrote:

I really keep hitting myself over the head for not getting the Crest of the Stars light novel when I had the chance.

Check this or ask JGZinv for them

A Certain Magical Index

Almael
      Last chance! Only a few days left until baka-tsuki cleans out external team links according to the new policy.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/blog/?p=611

Volume 1 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya manga has the first few pages of the light novel in the back.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.