From Pii’s Notes

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart From Pii’s Notes

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    While my main pastime has been to write fan fiction, I have dabbled into drawing fan art, usually based on scenarios from my stories. Many sketches arose from my notes from my undergraduate and graduate courses, so several still have lines from the ruled paper. ^^; Admittedly, I am not the best artist, though I believe I have had some improvement over the years.

Early on, when I realized I had very little skill at drawing, I used some tracing paper to get outlines of characters, and then modified them to my uses. Two examples that I keep around are these two below from Inheritance.

• Ayeka with the Five Keys

• Dark Ayeka
  • I also did some 3D rendering during my undergrad and master’s work, as well as a couple collaborations. Here is an example of Mihoshi done in Poser 4.

• Mihoshi wants a hug

• Seion and Mihoshi, collaboration with Seion
  • Over the years, I did start sketching more and more, developing some meager skill from a couple how-to PDFs I found. For a while, I had a particular focus on Ayeka while writing her in Inheritance and Homecomings: Jurai, though I started sketching Kiyone to make a piece of Dark Ayeka with Kiyoka’s Evil Kiyone. However, that has yet to come to be. ^^;

• Ayeka Studies

• Ayeka and Dark Ayeka Study
  • Ayeka Line Art
  • Dark Ayeka Line Art
  • Ayeka Sketch
  • Kiyone Sketch
  • I also have a few other Tenchi-related pieces I have made, most directly from my fiction. I can give chapter and scene references if needed. ^^v

• Chibi-Nagi

• Juraian Keys
  • Facial Studies
  • The Ladies, Part 1
  • The Ladies, Part 2
  • Perspective Studies
  • Random Chibis
  • Lastly, I have done plenty of drawings of my own original characters, but those will be saved for another time. ^^; Let me know what you think. Next time I concoct another piece of visual art, I might post it here. ^^v

Viewing 1 reply thread
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.