fu-sion ha!

Forums Off Topic Other Anime fu-sion ha!

• This topic is empty.
    had a fun idea from looking back at a DBZ episode. what two anime characters would you like to see fused and how do you think they would look?
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      I’d like to see Ryoko fused with Aeka just for the inner turmoil it would bring! 😆

As far as what she would look like:she’d be tall and svelte with a regal bearing and spikey brunette

hair and be Tenchi’s worst nightmare!(Seriously,two of them as one person…has to be the worse thing to happen to Tenchi.)

Actually in UFO Princess Valkyrie the characters of Hydra gain the ability to fuse into Akidra

but it’s a lot more comical than DBZ since to do so they have to pretty much piss each other off

royally.

From what I’ve seen I think this also happens with the girls in Vividred they some how have the ability to fuse.Gotta watch it first to see how it’s done.

How about some opposite sex fusions… i.e. Male/Female?

Asuka fusing with Shinji.The result a tall angsty red head that keeps muttering:”Don’t be Stupid!”

to themselves.

SnowQueen

mitsuki lover wrote:

he result a tall angsty red head that keeps muttering:”Don’t be Stupid!”

Anta Baka?!

Lol sorry I had too.

And yes the girl’s in Vividred Operation can fuse and transform together into one person which I love each of them look and the weapons the get as a result of fusing. mmhmm1

Almael

mitsuki lover wrote:

How about some opposite sex fusions… i.e. Male/Female?

Well, that kind of skinship is a no go for japanese but it’s usually a girl’s ghost taking over a guys body. It’s indecent the other way around.

Imagine a girl in an ugly guy’s body. Who is going to suffer the girl or the guy? 😈

SnowQueen
      Well we do have these two sharing the same body~ Girl kills guy by mistake so guy becomes part of girls body until they can fix guys body.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FWVKNcZAjU0/TRrQ2FUG7EI/AAAAAAAAAtY/CEnp93P_mCQ/s1600/Birdy+Screen+3.jpg" />

tachi-nii
      :( I think starting to get off topic
      True….sorry.
      Sailor Mercury and Sailor Neptune.This would be fun.She would be tall with green and blue hair, very

elegant and polite and gentle.Plus she would be soawesome1 soawesome1

Also one smart cookie!

segaman4
      N.a not sailor neptune how about lettuce from mew mew power or neither
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Almael wrote:

Well, that kind of skinship is a no go for japanese but it’s usually a girl’s ghost taking over a guys body. It’s indecent the other way around.

Indecent, you say? #notsafeforwork #whateverleadmetowatchgirlsbravo

But really? Interesting. Anime’s pretty placid when it comes to incest, tentacles, and male/female robot “fusion”, but DBZ-esque, celebrity-name-jumbled guy/gal character mishmash is a Japanese no-no? Hmmm.

Aaaaand need to get myself back on topic!

Fusion, eh? How about Isaac and Miria just get it over with already?

http://www.japanator.com/elephant//ul/user/4-4708-14363-Baccano1jpg-620x.jpg" />

No, wait! Then they wouldn’t be anime’s cute bungling anymore! Or would they??? Isia? Miriaac? wth2

segaman4
      Yeah male female fusions!
      segaman4
      Now if I would fuse with anyone it would be mihoshi or ayeka
      Sailor Mercury and Mew Retsu or Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth would make for a logical

fusion since all three are smart book worms.

AFAIG:Lafiel fused with Spoor from Crest/Banner of the Stars would be hilarious considering how opposite in personality they are.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.