Galaxy Police (GXP) Analysis

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Worship / Collection / Theory threads Galaxy Police (GXP) Analysis

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    The GXP is in some way in the Tenchiverses. It is known that Mihoshi and Kiyone are officers in the GXP and some others characters from Tenchi GXP. The GXP spans galaxies and has technology and military that are of the highest quality. This topic is for including any information on the GXP.

Sources can include: Light Novels, Anime, Manga, Movies.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      ChaudSept
      In the OVA continuty we know quite a lot of things.

We know Airi and Mikami are somehow running the GP (or just the acadamy ?).

We know the Kuramitsu familly totally own GP.

By the way there are a lot of mysteries around this familly. For example I don’t know why we see Mihoshi in OVA 3 as “a statue”. I think Kajishima didn’t explain it.

We don’t really know why Mihoshi and her mother Mitoto can teleport like kami-sama.

But maybe it is off-topic ? :|

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      The GXP is basically the police in space, also responsible for transportation of people, supplies, and protection services for planets. Though in GXP they say it in a way that it’s like the post office with guns and battleships. It raises the question if the GXP replace the local authority on a alliance planet, or the local police become GXP on a planet if they accept. I mean GXP is vast and accepts applicants from all species, possibly, but It does wonder if planets would recognize GXP authority and not take their services.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.