genesis climber mospeada cosplay W.I.P help

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat genesis climber mospeada cosplay W.I.P help

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
    Participant
    sorry if this is in the wrong place i couldnt remember where the cosplay area was at. hi how is everyone. sorry i havent been on for a while i have been working on a new cosplay project. i am making a life size ride armor cyclone from the 80’s show macross/robotech. i have made a pre-template with the angles i got from a model kit i ordered. the kit helps out with some of the angles i couldnt get from the pics on google. i am enjoying building the model and i have learned about parts of the ride armor i never seen in the show.

now i need some an extra set of eyes to tell me if i am missing any angles because i have been staring at this model kit for a few days and trying to build it while trying to pick up context clues from the japanese instruction sheet. i have the images on my DA page.

the reason im asking is im planning on painting and gluing the model soon and i dont want to screw up a angle in the pre-template because i wont have a means to unglue certain parts of the model just for a new pic.

i am making this out of eva and if there are any foam smiths reading this where is the best place to buy eva foam at whole sale? i know TNT cosplay is a good quality vendor but they seem to run out a lot and the only brick and mortor stores around me are harbor freight and rural king. for those that dont know eva foam is floor mat foam that your would get at the local hardware store they come in rolls or puzzle square. blush1

thanks for reading and i look forward to your opinions on my pre template. here is my DA link https://www.deviantart.com/damned-soul91692

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.