Glad to be here

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Glad to be here

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Hi guys i’m Crazed. I’ve been a fan of Tenchi ever since I first saw it on Toonami back in the day like most people. I found my way to this forum by watching the Tenchicast videos on Youtube. This will be my first time being a member of any forum and i’m glad that my first one is all about my favorite anime of all time. Thanks for having me and i’ll do my best to contribute to the forum in anyway I can. Thanks again!
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, Crazed :) I am Mittens, a Mod here. If you need anything, let me know.

Have a complimentary freshly baked (imaginary) muffin and some coffee/tea and enjoy yourself here. Glad you enjoyed the Tenchicast! We have fun doing them. Maybe someday you’ll get to be on one!

Who is your favorite character in Tenchi Muyo? :> Unless it’s Kagato based off of your avatar.. hehe.

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Hello there Crazed. Good to have you on the forum :Tenchismile:

Feel free to post wherever, we are a pretty friendly group of people here and its always awesome to have someone else in the fandom that is Tenchi ^^.

Hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to seeing your posts and contributions :D

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Anonymous
      Welcome to :sign: Crazed!

I’m glad that you liked the Tenchicasts enough to join up ^_^ and if you want to re-live some of those Toonami memories, you can always check out the Toonami version of the show here

Enjoy your stay!

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      You sound just like me when I first joined up here :D I hope you will have as much fun as I have!
      SnowQueen
      Welcome! :Tenchismile:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Glad you made it! Post away, ask questions if you need, & enjoy! p.s. cool avatar
      Crazed
      none
      Thanks for the warm welcome guys it means a lot. It’s my first day and i’m already getting offered free (imaginary) muffins and tea; that settles it this place is truly awesome! I thought that the Tenchicasts were awesome and i’d be an honor to be a part of one if you guys would have me on. Thanks for the compliment on my avatar who! I picked Kagato because I didn’t notice anyone else using him plus he was a little crazed. I also picked him because he is my favorite antagonist from the OVA’s.

P.S. Mittens my favorite character has to be Tenchi. He’s the star of the show, has incredible powers, and if you’re a guy you’ve probably wished you could be him at one point in your life. As far as my favorite girl goes i’m definitely on team Ryoko. I still like the others (even Noike) but she’s always been number one to me.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Crazed wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys it means a lot. It’s my first day and i’m already getting offered free (imaginary) muffins and tea; that settles it this place is truly awesome! I thought that the Tenchicasts were awesome and i’d be an honor to be a part of one if you guys would have me on. Thanks for the compliment on my avatar who! I picked Kagato because I didn’t notice anyone else using him plus he was a little crazed. I also picked him because he is my favorite antagonist from the OVA’s.

P.S. Mittens my favorite character has to be Tenchi. He’s the star of the show, has incredible powers, and if you’re a guy you’ve probably wished you could be him at one point in your life. As far as my favorite girl goes i’m definitely on team Ryoko. I still like the others (even Noike) but she’s always been number one to me.

You’re certainly welcome to be in on future casts if you’d like, we love having new people to voice their opinion. Also, I think you’ll find many here share your sentiments regarding Kagato; he’s objectively badass.

Team Ryoko and a Noike fan? You sound like an open-minded individual to say the least, and I respect you for it 😎 we’d certainly like to hear your opinions here on the forum.

Crazed
      none
      I always try to be open-minded, its the best way to be in my opinion. I’m definitely not going to put some someone down just because our opinions aren’t the same. Nobody likes a hater. Regarding Noike I still have issues with her but the way I see it she’s there now so even if you hate her you might as well try to tolerate her. If/when an OVA 4 comes out she’ll be there and in my opinion if you spend all your time hating her your already decreasing your viewing pleasure before you even get started so why even do it at this point?
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      OVA 4 you say?
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Crazed
      none
      It’s funny you should bring that up. Before I made this profile today I actually read all of this and I gotta tell you I thought you knocked it out of the park with this! If only Kajishima would take some advice from you and make the official OVA 4 this way.
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      I thank you for the awesome compliment, its flattering *^^*. I really am trying hard with it though, to keep it similar to the old OVA style while bringing a new aspect into the playing field.^^ As you read feel free to post replies on each chapter, I actually will be putting up a new one tomorrow definitely^^.

Also, if you are a fan of Universe, you may wanna check out some of our member evilpii’s stuff. ^^

I agree with your statement as well, go into anything new with an open mind. You don’t have to have your expectations high, just ready to see something change for the better.^^

Crazed
      none
      I’ll be sure to give the newest addition a read tomorrow. Universe is my favorite non-canon spinoff so I will definitely give evilpii’s stuff a read as well. All I can say is keep up the great work with your OVA 4!
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.