Greetings

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hello comrades. Newcomer and longtime Tenchi fan here. I’m not much of a forum frequenter, but this one seems to suit me quite well. It actually reminds me of a forum back in the early days of the internet when Tenchi was on Toonami. I’m pretty sure it was called The Cabbit Patch. Anybody remember that?

Anyway, this seems like a great community. Also, I love the Tenchicast. That is all. よろしくな tuxedodouche

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Strangely enough, we just had a moderator from the Cabbit Patch join us just a few days ago!

Glad you enjoy the Tenchicast as well. Welcome to Tenchiforum, Disco Steve! kiyonesmile1 Coffee, muffins, and some fine music coming right up.

GaianKnight
      Participant
      And dat schmuck would be me!! =^^=

Velcome! Velcome! =@@=

Anonymous
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome Disco Steve! Glad you’ve enjoyed what you’ve seen so far! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Tenchismile
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      I’m glad to see so many old fans are ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin’ alive! 😆

Anyway, welcome aboard the good ship Tenchiforum. We’re glad to have you! Thanks for watching the Tenchicast, it’s definitely my favorite part of being in this fandom :D

Welcome.That Cabbit Patch must’ve been some forum then to get a mod and another member from it to end up here.

Though as someone who remembers the ’70s: Disco?Really?And suddenly Stayin’ Alivepops up in my head.

😆 😆 😆

GaianKnight
      Participant
      The ol CP was once a decently happening place. I should have some of those members sign up here, since I know a spot the sometimes congregate.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.