GREETINGS EVERYBODY!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum GREETINGS EVERYBODY!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hello, everyone! My name is Aaron Payne. I’ve been an Anime fan since probably late middle school to early highschool. I believe I was first introduced to Tenchi through the mid 90’s Toonami Block on Cartoon Network. Probably my earliest Anime memories are Venus Wars, Akira, Sailor Moon, Tenchi ( of course), Evangelion and cut scenes from Lunar: Silver Star Story. When my favorite game/hobby shop was open I ordered all of my anime through them. THey sadly closed down several years ago. I have Tenchi Muyo OAV, Universe, Tokyo and Ryo-ohki on DVD. I’ve watched all of War on Geminar on You Tube. I’ve yet to watch all of Tokyo though. I’ve not seen Pretty Sammy or any other series. I love reading all of the extra material. Lately I’ve kind of been fascinated if not obsessed with Naja Akara, who was Washu’s best friend and the genetic basis for Kagato. I even have an rp campaign somewhat centered around her LOL. Anyways, I’m a huge Tenchi fan, and am hoping to make lots of new friends on here! mmhmm1
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Hello shinji and welcome to the forum

some people you might see around the forum often or not:

SnowQueen: Resident Magical Girl person

wwwwhhhhoooo: Resident El Hazard person

mistuki lover: Mitsuki Sanada person

JGZinv: Resident Dual person

evilpii: Fan Fic writer

WisperG: Avid Anime watcher

ChaudSept: Artist/Translator/Tenchi Manga Finder

Ukinojo92: Umm, stuff?

chucklocker: Star Blazers person

Nil Admirari: Fan Fic writer

There is also Voice Chatting called Discord to talk to people, for more info here:

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1587” class=”bbcode_url”>http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1587

im also doing a translation of the shin tenchi novels, i am now on Washu

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.