Greetings, everyone!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings, everyone!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hello!

I’m SawadaTsunaX, a brazilian fan of Tenchi series since 2000/2001, when i first watched Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo! in my country. Since 2012, i’ve decided to search for more content about the series and i was amazed with how many things i’ve found about the series and in this year, eventually, i was able to reach this forum. I’m so happy for found other fans of my favorite anime franchise. I hope we all get along well!

Bye!

P.S.: Sorry for any typing error. I’m still studying english language! blush1

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      SnowQueen
      Hello and Welcome! Tenchismile
      Welcome.

It’s ok if your English isn’t that good or if you have bad spelling and grammar.

What matters is that you’re here.

SawadaTsunaX
      Participant
      Thank you!
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! Your English is better than some native speakers I know! 😆

Anyway, I’m glad you finally found your way to our lovely forum, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Crazed
      none

chucklocker wrote:

Welcome to the forum! Your English is better than some native speakers I know! 😆

qt1

Welcome to the forum, SawadaTsunaX! Glad you decided to show join up!

Even if your English isn’t the best, if you get the urge to talk feel free to give mini-chat a try.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay! kiyonesmile1

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum!

Please enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

SawadaTsunaX
      Participant
      Tenchismile

Thank you all!

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Dude that’s awesome! Welcome! I don’t think I’ve ever met someone from Brazil who has seen Tenchi! Did you have a Portugese dub when you watched it on TV? Or English, Spanish, or Japanese with subtitles?
      SawadaTsunaX
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Dude that’s awesome! Welcome! I don’t think I’ve ever met someone from Brazil who has seen Tenchi! Did you have a Portugese dub when you watched it on TV? Or English, Spanish, or Japanese with subtitles?

Here we had the good Brazilian Portuguese dub in the first two OVAs(who was displayed only one time with heavy censorship and thanks to a lawsuit), Tenchi Universe! and Tenchi in Tokyo!. Unfortunately, I’ve only had the oportunity to watch the last two series until 2005, when they ended the transmission of the anime.

Nil Admirari
      none
      Brazilian, huh? Always cool to see an international member pop up! I love hearing about how different regions were exposed to the franchise, and how they handled censorship (or in some cases, lack of).

A very belated welcome to TenchiForum, SawadaTsunaX! kiyonesmile1 Please enjoy coffee, tea, or perhaps some yerba mate in the lounge.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.