Greetings everyone!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings everyone!

• This topic is empty.
    It is so awesome to find that a Tenchi Forum is still going strong in 2014….I was a huge fan back in 2002 so I was unsure whether any place online would still be catering to the fans. How awesome, I’ll have to donate or SOMETHING to keep such a thing going….

I am a 24 year old artist from NC and IN (USA) but I moved to ACT Australia after meeting a handsome Aussie (damn foreign boys) although after two years the allure goes away and now I’m kinda stuck in a world where no one understands your accent (asks you if you’re from Ireland) and everything is overpriced and no tenchi merch is to be seen for miles *cry cry* aaaanyway, that’s my mini rant (and in a post where I’m introducing myself, wow…)

I draw for the Tenchi world because it is an awesome one and needs way more fanart and fanfic then it gets…..I will also admit to being a shipper, particularly Tenchi/Ryoko/Ayeka since I’m certain that’s how it will be in the OVA, considering how Masaki and Funaho ended up :P if we’re not talking a threesome I’m going to have to go with Ayeka/Tenchi, but back in 2002 I was HEAAAAAAAAAAVY Ryoko/Tenchi so I guess I’m naturally okay with either 8v weird, I know, the shippers tend to have as much a rivalry as the actual girls, harrrrr. kiyonesmile1

since I’m too lazy to post pics right now (its 1am -___-) here is where you can find my Tenchi fanart: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jabberwockychamber/ click on “view gallery” in the “Latest submissions” box

Thanks for any acknowledgement of my existence!

~Ash (Jabbers)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum JWC! Tenchismile I love your fanart

Jabberwockychamber wrote:

I draw for the Tenchi world because it is an awesome one and needs way more fanart and fanfic then it gets…..I will also admit to being a shipper, particularly Tenchi/Ryoko/Ayeka since I’m certain that’s how it will be in the OVA, considering how Masaki and Funaho ended up :P if we’re not talking a threesome I’m going to have to go with Ayeka/Tenchi, but back in 2002 I was HEAAAAAAAAAAVY Ryoko/Tenchi so I guess I’m naturally okay with either 8v weird, I know, the shippers tend to have as much a rivalry as the actual girls, harrrrr.

We have quite the talented artists and authors here so you’ll fit right in among the talent!

Enjoy your stay

Llwchwr
      Hello JWC, I bid thee welcome to Tenchiforum.
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none

Quote:

We have quite the talented artists and authors here so you’ll fit right in among the talent!

Indeed. ^^ You’ll fit right in here. Good to have you aboard. :D If you are into the Tenchi/Ryoko/Ayeka pairing, you could perhaps look at my work. ^^; Don’t forget to check out other members’ art and fanfiction on here as well. :D

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Crazed
      none

I am a 24 year old artist from NC and IN (USA)

Another Tenchi fan from NC!? WANT1 so i’m not the only one in existence.

Lol, welcome to the forum, JWC! I’ve seen your art around before and it’s really good!

Enjoy your stay here at tenchiforumsign

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Hi Jabberwockycham :D Welcome to Tenchiforum and have a freshly baked muffin and some coffee/tea/hot chocolate free of charge. We’re glad you’re here, enjoy your stay ^_^ And don’t let all of the poisonous things in Australia bite.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, Jabs! kiyonesmile1 Pull up a seat and have some coffee. I’d offer some Manga to read but we had to burn all of Chuck’s collection twice over to survive multiple apocalyptic scenarios. Always glad to see more artists onboard!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Nil Admirari wrote:

Always glad to see more artists onboard!

^This. I’ve seen many, many great Tenchi-related works of fanart over the years, but yours grabs my eyeballs and throttles them, screaming “look at me!” (I totally mean that in a good way), and on top of that by the look of much of your work (yes, I’ve started peeking since seeing your intro post) you’ve got a sense of humor ripe for comic strips: combining all that with Tenchi characters I love makes for one very amused Who (that’s my moniker, btw, nice ta meetcha).

TL;DR:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Who%20made%20these%20Tenchi%20pics/washu_freshbakedmuffin-1.jpg" />

& don’t worry, we plan to keep this Tenchi train going for a looooooooong time.
      [BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkc1huIBCo[/BBvideo]

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum Jabbers! I love the fanart and can’t wait to see more! Make yourself at home here, and please enjoy your stay :)

Crazed wrote:

I am a 24 year old artist from NC and IN (USA)

Another Tenchi fan from NC!? WANT1 so i’m not the only one in existence.

Lol, welcome to the forum, JWC! I’ve seen your art around before and it’s really good!

Enjoy your stay here at tenchiforumsign

cooool, where are you from? I’m from Fayetteville and Waynesville (smokey mountains <3 <3)

yeyyyy! *rides the Tenchi train for a long time then* also, its great to hear people enjoy my work, keeps me drawing.

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Nil Admirari wrote:

Always glad to see more artists onboard!

^This. I’ve seen many, many great Tenchi-related works of fanart over the years, but yours grabs my eyeballs and throttles them, screaming “look at me!” (I totally mean that in a good way), and on top of that by the look of much of your work (yes, I’ve started peeking since seeing your intro post) you’ve got a sense of humor ripe for comic strips: combining all that with Tenchi characters I love makes for one very amused Who (that’s my moniker, btw, nice ta meetcha).

TL;DR:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Who%20made%20these%20Tenchi%20pics/washu_freshbakedmuffin-1.jpg" />

& don’t worry, we plan to keep this Tenchi train going for a looooooooong time.
      [BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLkc1huIBCo[/BBvideo]

also, i’m sorry everyone but it seems like Ryoko has stolen all of the muffins and tea you’ve given me 8c

http://i57.tinypic.com/k36s6t.png" />

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here Japperwocky :D

I shall browse your FA gallery when i have time :)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.