Greetings

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings

• This topic is empty.
    Welcome to :sign: bishopcruz, hope you enjoy your time here with us :Tenchismile:
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

bishopcruz wrote:

Old school fan here, been heavy into Tenchi for a while my first major fan group was the old Tenchi ML if that means anything to anyone,

Greeting fellow geezer!

Enjoy a muffin and mind your eyes. 😉

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum bishopcruz! I’m always thrilled to see old school Tenchi fans find their way back! I promise we keep the meloncholy to an absolute minimum around here, so feel free to make your time here as enjoyable as possible! I look forward to hearing your thoughts, as you seem to be quite knowledgable and willing to share! Feel free to make yourself at home, and I look forward to seeing you around!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Great to have you bishopcruz! You really hit a number of nails on the head in your intro. Very insightful opinion–and I agree–how amazingly, Ryoko vs. Ayeka has diminished, yet now OVA vs TV seems to have filled the vacancy. It’s sad, but the good news is here we really do have a diverse range of opinions/feelings regarding the matter (especially ova3) and though even the administration (myself included) obviously have our own personal preferences, we strive to make it known that any viewpoint regarding favorites is valid and acceptable.

ok I’ll stop myself now before I ramble (which I do excessively, lol you’ve got nothing to worry about there) and again, welcome.

Anonymous
      Welcome to the Forum Bishopcruz, Enjoy your stay :Tenchismile:
      jgzinv
      Depends on how you look at it.

Though it’d probably be wise to cover the basics of your opinion in a thread before going and doing a cast on it. We try to keep things civil, unlike boards of days past. Everyone’s entitled to their own likes and opinions. Being flexible enough to agree to disagree is important.

I’m also from the dark ages and the AIC YaBBs, so I’ll pass along my welcomes as well.

Oh and since you’ve gone through Geminar… have you seen Dual?

Hi!

Welcome.

I guess I’m one person who did things backwards as I saw Dual first before I actually saw any Tenchi per se.

The first Tenchi I saw was the third movie,Tenchi Forever.I’m going to start my own re-watch of the first two OVA on the Third of March after I finish what I have of UFO Princess Valkyrie next week. 😎

After that Tenchi Universe and Tenchi Forever,meaning I will be Tenchi watching up until the first

week of December. 😆 😎

And yeah…Old School = 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 :washu: :washu: :washu: :washu:

Ballsmagee01
      Welcome to forum!!! We all keep an open mind here and we welcome you!!! We hope you enjoy yourself here!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.