Gurenku and other Fanart Thread

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart Gurenku and other Fanart Thread

• This topic is empty.
    I realized I haven’t done a Fanart thread yet for this forum.

First of all, I want to introduce you to my OC, Gurenku Hakubi

Next, a few fav pics of Gurenku I did:

Gurenku’s rage

Present

And My best of Other Tenchi fanart:

Alone time at last

Washu’s honeymoon

Also gave a bash at some ChadRocco-esque title card art:

Here’s one I did as part of a trilogy

And here’s one out of boredom one day

Check out the rest of my gallery too if ya want ^^

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Very awesome. Long had I seen this character as your avatar, & I wasn’t quite sure who he was. Now I know! Interesting backstory, the idea of Ryoko taking someone under her wing, an ‘apprentice’ of sorts, & eventually having a mother-son bond is fascinating. I also like the ‘crossover’ with the character Kiu, I have recently become familiar with this character as I have been acquainted with her creator for some time.

& your other works are excellent as well. Love your Ryoko pics, & the Mayuka pic is amazing!. May I ask were you going for an ‘El Tigre’ -esque look? Apologies if you weren’t, but that’s what the style reminded me of, I think it looks awesome.

Thanks a ton for sharing! You’ve got quite the artistic ability.

GregTheLion

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Very awesome. Long had I seen this character as your avatar, & I wasn’t quite sure who he was. Now I know! Interesting backstory, the idea of Ryoko taking someone under her wing, an ‘apprentice’ of sorts, & eventually having a mother-son bond is fascinating. I also like the ‘crossover’ with the character Kiu, I have recently become familiar with this character as I have been acquainted with her creator for some time.

& your other works are excellent as well. Love your Ryoko pics, & the Mayuka pic is amazing!. May I ask were you going for an ‘El Tigre’ -esque look? Apologies if you weren’t, but that’s what the style reminded me of, I think it looks awesome.

Thanks a ton for sharing! You’ve got quite the artistic ability.

Thanks for the feedback ^^ I’ve been in DA now for well over five years, so it’s nice to know my designs are respected.

And yes I was going for the El-tigre style for Mayuka (very well guessed ;) )

GregTheLion
      I have an announcement towards the art side of the Tenchi Fan forum:

I’m putting my FanCharacter, Gurenku Hakubi, on hiatus, or just not drawing him or any other of my fanchars anymore.

Instead, I’m going to concentrate more on my original characters, as well as any oncoming work I may have.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.