Happy Thanksgiving

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Happy Thanksgiving

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Yay, turkey day :) can’t wait for dinner later… turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing… seeing family… I am thankful that, I’m happy and healthy and grateful for all the experiences I’ve had, all of my friends.

What are the rest of you thankful for?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      I’m thankful the weather was great, my family is doing good, and Tenchiforum is the great place that it is ^_^.

Oh…and can’t forget the stuffing bth_ultimatehighplz

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      I am thankful I get to spend time with my family, that I walked away unscathed from a car accident, and, honestly, Tenchiforum: I’ve met alot of people here and made great friends that I wouldn’t have anywhere else.

So thanks to you amigos! Have a wonderful holiday.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      It was exactly one year ago to the day that I rediscovered Tenchi Muyo! In the last 365 days Ive watched, rewatched, and discovered some of the best anime and televison that I have ever seen! I have also met some fantastic people here on Tenchiforum and elsewhere across our fandom. So I am thankful for Tenchi for making this last year awesome, and for making all future years equally enjoyable!
      We had our big Thanksgiving dinner at church on Sunday and so just a small dinner on Thursday with a box

turkey and gravy.Good though.

The downside was that the Huskies lost to the Cougars in the Apple Cup here in Washington. 😥

The good news is that it was just by a field goal.The better news is that the Huskies are still 7-5 and

going to a bowl game again. 😎 :D

Anonymous
      Once again we are on Thanksgiving, and in our own ways we have something to be thankful for.

For me, I have a great many things to be thankful for, but Tenchiforum, and the people who make it, are something I will ALWAYS be thankful for.

I hope that everyone eats, enjoys great company, and has fun today.

Stay Gold.

jgzinv
      I’m thankful that we’re still afloat, barely but floating.

Thankful for the folks here who volunteer to help on projects.

Thankful or our church, and my job.

Thankful for a 4 day weekend, so I might get a slim chance to catch up on things, maybe get some sleep lol.

Oh btw I’m not dead… just far too much to do. I know there’s things waiting on me here too.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      I’m thankful that you aren’t dead JG! :D

I’m always especially thankful for all of my friends here on the forum this time of year. It’s hard to believe, but it was only 2 years ago this week that I rediscovered Tenchi after almost a decade of searching for it. In that time I’ve met so many great people here and had tons of fun. Stay cool Tenchiforum, stay cool!

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Well guys, first and foremost. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! ^^

I have to say that honestly I am thankful for all you guys here at the forum. It truly is an awesome community that I am glad to have stumbled on when I rediscovered Tenchi nearly a full year ago, also. Since being on this forum, I’ve met a really awesome bunch of open-minded excellent positive people. I barely have that where I live and I just want to say, thank you all for making my day every day when I get on the forum and we chat it up. Also I thank you all for actually being an audience and supporting my goal in writing.

I’ve been going through some hard life stuff right now, but I’ve been pulling through, and I just want to thank my immediate family and best friends for their support and uplifting words during the hard times I’ve been going through. The forum has also helped in this regard.

I hope to stay an awesome member of the community and be a pleasure to talk to in the many days to come for you guys, and I eventually, when(and if) I ever become accomplished as an author, I’l thank both friends and family and always remember that it started here, as a college student in north Florida.

Enjoy your turkey, and other assortments of food! ^^ Or in my case, enjoy my blends of veggies and fruits.

Here’s to everyone acknowledged. Have a great Thanksgiving!

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Crazed
      none
      I just wanted to say that I am thankful that I came across this forum. Having come here and meeting all you guys and gals has made my rediscovery and reentry into the Tenchi fandom so much more enjoyable and meaningful. I hope to have many more enjoyable days ahead with everyone on my first forum.
      Anonymous
      Happy Thanksgiving Tenchiforum!

I’m thankful for all of you guys, and all the good times we’ve had!

Here’s to many, many, more.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Dagon123 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Tenchiforum!

I’m thankful for all of you guys, and all the good times we’ve had!

Here’s to many, many, more.

I second that!

Nil Admirari
      none
      Hope everyone’s had a great day of food, family and fantastic alcohol. I’m thankful for everybody here. <3
      mmhmm1

“So say we all.”

I’m thankful that the Seahawks beat the Niners again.Though I’d be really more thankful if the Vikings were 7-4

instead of 4-7.

On the negative side of things:

Vikings 13-Lions 16. sadface1

Though the Cowboys won! At least my oldest nephew is happy. And today is the annual roast a Cougar if you live in Seattle or are a Husky fan.

Ah! Black Friday and Apple Cup time in the state of Washington!

And btw: the Separatists(aka Pilgrims) and the Strangers that were with them didn’t have a thanksgiving with the local

Indians. They had a harvest festival. The Real First Thanksgiving in English North America had happened in Berkeley

Plantation, Virginia about a year earlier when the crew and passengers of the Margaret disembarked and Captain

Woodlief read the orders from the Company that had sent them.Among which was to celebrate annually the day of their landing as a day of prayer and thanksgiving.

Just to set the record straight.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving
      Welp it depended on which team you were rooting for in the Apple Cup over here in Washington state. Us UW Husky fans

had a fun time celebrating another great year whilst the WSU Cougar fans are still wondering when their team’s offense is going to make it to Martin Stadium.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.