Hello!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello!

• This topic is empty.
    Hey there!

I was told by Kiyoka to check these forums out and so here I am!

I’m a 21 year old currently doing a degree in Music. (Main instrument vocals, other instruments guitar, violin and piano. Studying mainly to be a professional vocalist and video game composer!)

Been studying music pretty much my entire life!

I’ve been a huge Tenchi fan since I discovered it on Toonami back in the day!

I own the full set of the light up figures, most of the DVD’s and bits and bobs of merchandise.

It’s always one of my main fandoms and I recently got to live my dream of forming a Tenchi cosplay group!

Set of photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bryoz/sets/72157629928056307/

I was the Kiyone as you can see from my avatar/signature. :D

I haven’t properly used forums in a long, long while but it’ll be good to be able to talk amongst Tenchi fanatics like myself!

One more thing..

“Have you seen this woman before?”

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3232/27047/CI_27047_1335786345.jpg" />

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum NakedSalad! May I just say that you make a lovely Kiyone! Im glad to see more musicians on the forum (I’ve played the Viola for many years now), and I’m sure that you will find plenty of people who share that interest here. If there is anything you need help with feel free to ask our wonderful admins and moderators Dagon123, Little Washu, and Wwwwhhhhooo. Other than that, all I can say is welcome again, and YAY MORE KIYONE FANS!
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome :D

*hands you a muffin and a cup of freshly brewed coffee/tea*

Yay another Kiyone fan, and the cosplayer Kiyoka mentioned ^_^ You’ll fit in nicely here. Do enjoy your stay, and if you are interested, join us on our voice chat, Mumble :)

NakedSalad wrote:

Hey there!

“Have you seen this woman before?”

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Krbyfan1/SANY0830.jpg" />

Maybe… What’s in it for me?

Welcome :)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome NakedSalad! (I can’t help but chuckle every time I say your name aloud, hope that’s ok) :Tenchismile:

Make yourself at home, & I must agree with previous statements you pull off Kiyone exceptionally well! The pic with you holding pic of Mihosi…PRICELESS! Great to have another cosplayer on the forum, we also have some fellow music lovers as well. I think you’ll fit in just fine. Enjoy your stay!

*EDIT–ADD: Oh yeah, please feel free to share any and all cosplay pics with us! We love to have them, got a whole section for it, start up a thread if you’d like.

Kiyoka
      Ah you came, welcome :D!

Just to be sure you know who I am, I have the same name on Kita and cosplay island. So yes! The person wearing glasses and the bunny hat that must of went “Kiyoneee!!!” and asking for your photo! I actually don’t remember what I said lol. I see there was a Tenchi shoot! OMG would of SOOOO hung out :O! That’s SO rare!

Yes indeedy as others have said you make a fine Kiyone cosplayer. The wig too is great! I have one the same colour but woah its so smooth. I’m usually a shy person but when I saw you cosplaying as Kiyone I thought “omfg must meet her :O!!”

Wish we could of talked more irl booo ;-; but as I said in a PM it looked like you was going somwhere so… I went :P

I wish I got the chance to tell you for the brief minute I met you, but I cosplay Kiyone too (did I tell you I cosplayed her? erm..) as my Evil version. http://apple-kitty.deviantart.com/art/Mag-cover-53847939?q=gallery%3Aapple-kitty%2F9067731&qo=29 Thats just the character drawn (not by me, I designed her) just browse my gallery for my failed attempts to cosplay her. XD

Still striving to make it complete. Getting claws made… getting proper wig styled. Oh yes, and I need to wear some red contacts!

Will you be at Amecon this year? I would sooooooooooo love it if you cosplayed Kiyone on the sunday, as I plan to do my Evil Kiyone. Imagine the photosssss @.@!

devilbecka
      hi :D saladfingers welcome to the forum!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

devilbecka wrote:

hi :D saladfingers welcome to the forum!

Is that the first thing that comes to mind for all you UK chaps when you hear ‘salad’ in any context?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/424/41803_salad_fingers.jpg" />

jk Becka, ya know I loves ya! & all our friends from across the pond too, of course!* :Cheeks:

devilbecka
      hahaha finally u got what i ment XD cackling here heheeeeeee quality
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum ^_^ and very nice cosplay

Enjoy your stay :sign:

jgzinv
      ello !

Welcome Kiyone peoples. :Tenchismile:

..and I found her…. but evidently Washu shrunk the kids…

> :scared:
      Hi!

Wow!A Scottish Kiyone,cool. :datass:

And as the others said you reall do pull her off quite well.

So what’s your favorite type of music?

Kiyoka you say… Have you forfeited your eyeballs yet?
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.