Hello!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello!

• This topic is empty.
    Hi there, I’ve recently started rewatching Tenchi and have really been enjoying it. I’ve listened to a great deal of the Tenchicast and I’ve been pretty impressed with everything that I see! Thanks for reinvigorating my love for the only anime I really like (save fond memories for DB).
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to the forum, drillmaster! kiyonesmile1

I’m glad the Tenchicast is as fun for you to listen to as it is for us to make it. Tenchi itself is very special to people, so I hope you find a nice home here at Tenchiforum.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to forum, drillmaster! I’m thrilled to hear you’ve enjoyed the podcasts, they’re my favorite part of what we do here, and are what made me join up in the first place as well! Feel free to make yourself at home, post wherever you see something interesting, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
      drillmaster
      Thank you both for the warm welcome! I know I will find a good home here!
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign drillmaster! I’m glad you enjoy the casts! If you are so inclined you could get in on one if you wanted.

Feel free to post whenever you want, and most importantly I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun Tenchismile

Anonymous
      Welcome the the forum (COBRA!)

I’m glad you have enjoyed the Tenchicasts so far!

Enjoy the forum.

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Always good to have a fan return to the scene. ^-^ Hope you like it here drillmaster and feel free to post or spark up a conversation in minichat whenever you feel like it. iloveit1
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

drillmaster wrote:

Thanks for reinvigorating my love for the only anime I really like (save fond memories for DB).

soawesome1 That. Right there. That’s why we do what we do: keeping Tenchi and its memory alive. You made my day.

& thanks for the cast-related compliments,
      http://i.minus.com/ibrW4uCM0S2lGq.gif" />

we do try.

drillmaster
      Aww, you guys are all great. Who knows, if I have time and the topic is something I know about, I’d love to join in. I’ve literally been on a Tenchi kick recently. I rewatched all the original OAVs (there is a high def version on Youtube, its so much better than my old DVDs), marathoned Tenchi Universe for the first time since Toonami, and even reread the manga after putting it on my Kindle. Plus I’ve just started writing my first ever legitimate fan fiction to hone up my writing skills…what a spontaneous time to be a fan.
      SnowQueen
      Hello there and welcome! mmhmm1
      Cardboard Marty
      Participant
      none
      Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see your face around here in a variety of topics!
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.