Hello Muyo…well kinda

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello Muyo…well kinda

• This topic is empty.
    Hello Tenchi fans. Name’s AJ LightH. Longtime tenchi fan who just wants to enjoy some good anime. Been awhile since I first watched the show and now thanks to you guys, I can see it again. :Tenchismile:

When I heard there was a bunch of new content you would be talking about at times, I decided to come join in on the fun.

Well now I have to go watch Dual but hope to talk to you all soon.

Peace.😎

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum AJ LightH ^_^ Enjoy your time at :sign:
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum and have a muffin :)
      Mind the dust, we’ve been building things/fighting each other over who is best girl.

It’s Washu

Ballsmagee01
      Hey there and welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself here and feel free to check out mumble. We use that to talk to each other. Anyway have fun and if you have any questions to ask u know where to finde us :Tenchismile:
      Kiyoka
      Hello and welcome bth_RetardIloveitplz_by_IloveItplz
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the fun! It’s great to have you here! I hope you enjoy your stay!

P.S. I see you like manga from your other post… feel free to check out our “Manga Thread” in the Tenchi Muyo section for cool links and even cooler conversations about all things Tenchi Manga! We’ve also got several manga discussion threads in the “Other Anime” section about other manga series as well!

ryokofan21
      Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      Nerevar
      Participant
      Sorry for late reply but welcome. Have a good one and hope we get along.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Veeeery late welcome (sorry lol) Enjoy your stay! (There’s an entire separate site for Dualfans if you’re interested, fyi, but you’ll find discussion of Tenchi-cousin-series here as well)
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.