Hello to all other members

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hello to all other members

• This topic is empty.
    I am new and have decided to create an account on Tenchi Forum at long last, I’m an 18 year old male student who instead of revising for exams watches anime his laptop, It began in January when i decided i should watch Dragonball. That took me a few months to go through Dragonball, Z, Gt and the movies but when it was over i was bored yet again and thought to myself i need something else to watch and remembered seeing an anime episode when i was probably 7, all i knew was that there was a lad in it being chased around a school by a woman who apparently was a 700 year old demon (somehow i remembered 700 years but not the name of the show) and so two days later i finally tracked down what that anime was and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Kiyoka
      Oh YES another English person on the forum! :washu:

Weeeeeeeelcome to our humble forum! Be sure to check out the podcasts we do, and hopefully speak to you on mumble ;)

Llwchwr
      Hello Kiyoka thanks and i have already listened to a few Tenchicast
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum Llwchwr! I’m always amazed how incredibly potent the long forgotten memory of Tenchi Muyo! seems to be. I too could barely remember a thing about the show before I rediscovered it. I’m also always glad to welcome members from the UK, even on the 4th of July! :Cheeks:

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and as Kiyoka said, feel free to have a look around and chat with us whenever you want!

Llwchwr
      thanks Chucklocker
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to our lovely community. I am Mittens :D

*hands you a delicious, moist blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee/tea*

So, you’re from England :) I’m not, but I do like it over there.

Who is your favourite character? :)

Llwchwr
      Thank you mittens, hmmm my favourite character that is a tough question and i probably would have to go Ryoko and then Washu as a close second
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome to the Forum, Llwchwr, glad to hear you’ve heard about the Tenchicasts and even more glad you decided to check out the site! Good to have you, enjoy your stay!
      Llwchwr
      Thank you wwwwhhhhoooo
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Llwchwr! I hope you enjoy the forum sothereplz
      Welcome from the other side of the Pond. :D

That sequence of Ryoko chasing Tenchi is one of the best in anime.

Llwchwr
      Thanks Dagon123 and mitsuki lover
      You’re welcome.
      devilbecka
      isawitplz hi
      Llwchwr
      hello devilbecka
      Welcome, please enjoy your time here.
      Llwchwr
      Thank you silverwhisper
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.