Here is Mr. Masaki!

Forums Fan Stuff Convention Stuff Here is Mr. Masaki!

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Nice sword. Wish I had one for myself.

I have to ask if those jeans are custom or not. So are they?

Tearatone

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Custom alterations, but I actually found these jeans in a vintage clothing shop (Sad that 90s clothing can be found there T_T) and thought, “Well… why don’t we try these on-OH GOD THEY GO AS HIGH UP AS TENCHI’S… It is time…”

Tearatone wrote:

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Custom alterations, but I actually found these jeans in a vintage clothing shop (Sad that 90s clothing can be found there T_T) and thought, “Well… why don’t we try these on-OH GOD THEY GO AS HIGH UP AS TENCHI’S… It is time…”

I need to find something that works. The pants I had made with my costume were made to be 40’s and I lost a lot of weight since they were made. I figured scrub pants or something for a replacement, at least for that clean look but right now I just altered my old pants.

Also, do you have a Ryo-Ohki?

Tearatone

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

I need to find something that works. The pants I had made with my costume were made to be 40’s and I lost a lot of weight since they were made. I figured scrub pants or something for a replacement, at least for that clean look but right now I just altered my old pants.

Also, do you have a Ryo-Ohki?

I would suggest hitting up any local vintage clothing shops around your area, you never know what you may find!

As for the cabbit, our group’s Washu has a small niece who loves dressing up. We are pretty sure while she is still small that we can utilize her as humanoid form Ryo-Ohki.

Tearatone wrote:

As for the cabbit, our group’s Washu has a small niece who loves dressing up.

Lucky. Trying to get a Tenchi group for me has been actually way harder than pulling teeth (and trust me, having it done twice on me it is easy pulling teeth). Any other fans I met were in Michigan or Missouri with me in Illinois. Right now I guess I’m trying to find others to do a group, but it’s pretty isolated both here and back in IL. Plus I have no real time or money for cons right now.

But one day *Shakes fist*

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Wow, great costume, props for the sword, very convincing Mr. Masaki

If you know for a fact Ryoko’s ever going to be looking through your montage of photos, may I suggest playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=</YOUTUBE&gt;

…just a thought… 8-)

*& I’ve never cosplayed, don’t have a clue how to make costumes or anything, & u guys are kinda far away, but maybe I could pull off a convincing Yosho…

Kaikuzi
      Participant
      Saw you on DA. dude thats one of the best cosplay tenchi’s I’ve seen. and big kudos on the tenchi sword it self
      Tearatone
      Kaizuki: Thanks for the Kudos! I worked really hard on that damn hilt, and I’m pretty proud of it.

wwwwhhhhoooo: 8-) Oh definitely, I damn well know how sexy I am. *Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle Wiggle*

Nice work! It’s a shame you didn’t get anyone else in the pictures.

Tearatone wrote:

I damn well know how sexy I am.

You and I have egos. Or we’re truth speakers. :ghost:

Tearatone
      More than ego, I admit on a regular basis that I’m a narcissist. 😈
      Tearatone
      I was thinking the same thing while posting these. So it might just happen.
      Kiyoka
      Have you got these on deviant art? I swear I saw them them. It’s a very nice costume though ^^
      Tearatone
      Yes I do! I use the same user name on DA as I do here.
      Tearatone
      I submitted the entire set to a lot of cosplay groups on deviant art, because I was so proud of it. So maybe in passing you saw one of their posts of the costume?
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.