Hey all!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey all!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Sooo Tenchi was one of the first anime series I really got into.. along with Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, etc on Toonami. Used to rush home from the school bus to catch it >> Obsession grew until I went off to college and found other interests.

Over the last year or so I’ve gone back and rewatched the series, movies, and started going through GXP and alternate universe stuff! (Still trying to keep everything straight…)

Anyway I happened across an interview w/ Matt Miller and Petrea Burchard tonight and decided to see what Tenchi Forum is all about! Seems like a surprisingly active community – nice to know I’m not the only one stuck on this series :D

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      SnowQueen
      Hello and welcome enjoy your stay! mmhmm1
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Kerbs!

Enjoy your stay! Tenchismile

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Glad you found your way here, Kerbs! Your story is very familiar to me as I too wandered into the Tenchi community while I was in college. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum! :)
      Crazed
      none
      Indeed, a story shared by many who came into it through Toonami back in the day. Anyway, glad you decided to join up! lol, and yeah, the expanded universe of Tenchi can be a very confusing thing to those just coming back into it. I hope to see you around, and that you enjoy your stay! kiyonesmile1
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Nice to meetcha Kerbs! Welcome.
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome Here Kerbs! mmhmm1
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome aboard Tenchiforum, Kerbs! kiyonesmile1 There’s quite a lot of expanded Tenchi lore to soak up, so hopefully you enjoy yourself while getting the Tenchi Map drawn all over in directions you didn’t even know were possible!
      Kerbs
      Participant
      Thanks everybody :D

I’ve done pretty much nothing this weekend but binge on the Office and Ai Tenchi… I’m trying to make myself ration the episodes, ha!

Welcome.

Don’t forget the Tenchi related series like Dual,El Hazard and War On Geminaras well.Especially Dual.Everyone needs to expierence the awesomeness that

is Mitsuki Sanada at least once. soawesome1

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.