Hey Everyone :)

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey Everyone :)

• This topic is empty.

i am new to this site and new to the whole forum thing all together, if anyone would

want to add me as a friend maybe and give me a few pointers and all that stuff

i would appreciate it SO MUCH because like i said im new to all of this.

thank you :)

Xmitchell93ryokoX

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      hellllo :)

this is my first forum.

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Hey! This forum is my first, and so far only, forum as well! I think you will really enjoy it here. Tell us about yourself (if you want to, of course) either here or on our members bio thread in the Chit Chat forum. Its a great way for us to get to know you. Also, feel free to chat with us on the mini-chat board at the bottom of the forum main page, theres usualy some of us chatting there and we’d love to chat with you! I also recommend jumping on our mumble server sometime to voice chat with us, its a fun way of sharing time with likeminded fans of Tenchi! Anyway, welcome to the forum!
      Thank you so much, that makes me feel really welcome here :) im still trying to get used to the site and forum

so bare with me lol

ryokofan21
      Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      Anonymous
      Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at :sign:
      Kiyoka
      What delightful eyes you have…

Welcome :Tenchismile:

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome Mitchell! No hurries or worries about if/when you get around to using the chat box or mumble etc., like you said you’re new & it takes a bit to get adjusted to a new layout.

As already stated so well by many of our members already, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask myself or the Admins–though really, everyone here is friendly and wouldn’t mind pointing you in the right direction if it’s a general question (every member has a little pm button by their avatar/username if you want to send a private message to anyone)–or of course you can always post here or wherever (we like to try to keep topics organized, but no one will bite your head off if you post any ol’ where). :mrgreen:

& don’t worry about someone ‘friending’ you, we’re all friends here I’m sure you’ll get acquainted with many of us after a short while

Hi!

Hope you like your stay.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

& don’t worry about someone ‘friending’ you, we’re all friends here I’m sure you’ll get acquainted with many of us after a short while

Just watch out for those who “befriend with extreme prejudice”. ;)

DarkRoxima
      Welcome to the club!! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
      Thank you guys everyone here is very nice Im deff enjoying my stay :)
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.