Hey guys!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey guys!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    Hey whatsup everyone! ^.^ I have been a huge fan of Tenchi since i got back into it last year. I hope to be on the Tenchicasts soon as well :) also I write fanfiction and such(since im working to become an accomplished author and screenwriter) so I’ll be posting fanfictions on here or ideas and such cx If anyone wants to talk you can message me at any time! ^.^
    "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Hello shadows, always nice to see a new member. Welcome to :sign:

It’s always nice to see another writer, I hope to read your work soon

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome again shadowsfall! :Cheeks:

I’m always thrilled to have new authors around the forum, they make for very fun and creative conversationalists! I look forward to chatting with you more often! Since you plan on being part of the Tenchicasts, may I suggest that you download Mumble, our voice chatting software, and get set up on our server? That’s where we hold the casts and shoot the breeze on our down time. We’d love to chat with you voice to voice if you’re comfortable with that! Anyway, make yourself at home, and I look forward to reading your fanfic ideas!

P.S. I LOOOOOOVE your signature :D

Anonymous
      Welcome to :sign: Shadowsfall0, It is always nice to see new fans of Tenchi, enjoy your stay in the community, and if you ever need anything, we’re more than willing and able to help you out
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Great to have you! btw let’s just say I can relate to trying to be a screenwriter and (assuming from your posted location) not being anywhere near L.A. at the moment. I won’t pry, but if you ever wanna small talk about it, I’d be interested (seeing as how I’m from the Midwest, i.e. nowhere near Cali).
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Thank you guys so much, the warm greeting is well received. Chucklocker I feel the same way; authors do make interesting conversation and such. Feel free to message me whenever ^.^ also I’ll download mumble and get it set up just send me the server details and such haha :D and Im perfectly fine with voice chat XD,

And Wwwhhhooooo, yes I am from Florida haha, il be starting a screenwriting college soon and actually had my own personal anime ideas, may not be that successful here but hey, creativity comes out in our own ways right? CX

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

shadowsfall0 wrote:

And Wwwhhhooooo, yes I am from Florida haha, il be starting a screenwriting college soon and actually had my own personal anime ideas, may not be that successful here but hey, creativity comes out in our own ways right? CX

:ghost:

how bout that. I just graduated myself (undergrad) in that area, and I too have a lot of ideas I’d like to see to fruition, some even in “anime” form (anime-esque, of course: that is to say, animated, aimed at more diverse target audience than most American content, etc.).

I’m a fairly optimistic guy, but I will say this: I’m glad you have the attitude ahead of time of “may not be that successful” because it’s tough. You have to motivate yourself, and you gotta’ do it because it’s what you want to do–what you can’t not do–not because ‘oh I wanna’ make a lot of money’ blah blah blah. It’s the same way I feel about it, and imho it’s the right way to go about it.

Good luck :Tenchismile:

If I ‘make it’ (*knock on wood) I’ll let you know what to do after school, because I”m clueless right now! lol, oh well, that’s part of the fun.

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      You’re right man ^~^ but you follow your heart and dreams and you can’t go wrong. Haha like you said to me, “being a pioneer” and thanks man, I have a while before I start that college so if you find out anything useful or if I do, feel free to relay it ^~^ best of luck to your productive endeavors as well :D
      Screenwriting heh?Maybe you can write up a prospectus for a live action Tenchi movie as a student project.

😎

And don’t get discouraged either if you get rejected for your ideas,I just read an article about Tood

McFarlane the creator of Spawn in The Spokesman Review.He’s an alum of Eastern Washington University.

Turns out before he got his big break at Marvel and before forming Image he got rejected a lot.

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Haha maybe so 😉 if i ever had the chance to do anything with the creative rights to Tenchi, I probably would make something, a movie(probably animated) or another OVA or something cx.

And really? That does boost confidence quite a bit in myself. Even the pros struggled to get where they are today, a lot of work to get the ideas out there for the world to see. ^.^ I also will do some authoring as well, in fact i have written a novel but publishing is a hard thing these days 😡 but yes, il be posting some fanfiction on here, in fact i have one rough draw that i haven’t put into full screenwritten format or anything(still in concept) if you or anyone wants to check it out cx. It could use a lot of building on to, but I’ll work on putting it into proper format in no time cx

Kiyoka
      Hello, welcome.

Do share your fanfic and share your thoughts on the authors fanfics here :Tenchismile:

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Hi, welcome to the forum from me as well :) *hands you a freshly baked muffin and some coffee/tea*

Have fun and look forward to seeing your posts.

Ballsmagee01
      sorry that im late but welcome to :sign: i look forward to reading your fanfiction! also if your interested i have many tenchi amv’s (anime music videos) that are fun to watch. but anyway welcome and i hope you enjoy your time here with us :D
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.