Hey, I’m KiyoneMihoshiFan! :D

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey, I’m KiyoneMihoshiFan! :D

• This topic is empty.
    Hello there everyone, I’m new here. My name is Michael….I thought I would take advantage of this welcoming section to introduce myself. I’m KiyoneMihoshiFan from Youtube….I have made a lot of music videos and animations on there……including a ton of Tenchi music videos. Most of my tenchi vids are Kiyone and Mihoshi videos. I have made a TON of them because Kiyone and Mihoshi are my favorite anime characters of all time! :D I’m crazy about them! You can check out my videos if you want at my youtube channel KiyoneMihoshiFan3. I think this site is so cool, nice meeting ya :D
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      SnowQueen
      Hello KiyoneMihoshiFan! mmhmm1 welcome! Btw I really like your YouTube videos! I was just about to ask if you were the same KiyoneMihoshiFan on YouTube. mmhmm1 anyway have fun!
      Nil Admirari
      none
      I thought I recognized your name from somewhere, and not just because you have excellent taste! kiyonesmile1 Welcome to TenchiForum!
      Anonymous
      Hey there, and welcome to the forum!

I’ve seen your youtube videos around a number of different places, and I’m sure who will be delighted to see you here! (a fellow amv maker)

Enjoy your stay!

Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign KiyoneMihoshiFan! I knew I had seen your name somewhere before, lol. I’ll have to check out some more of your videos at some point. Have fun and enjoy Tenchismile
      ookamilord
      Participant
      i know i said it before but hey welcome i have not seen any of your vids but now i will. if you like you can review mine and my old mans first video and my channel name is shamankid91692 still trying to make a banner that looks neat that matches our logo. so far shamatora is what we came up with blush1
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, KiyoneMihoshiFan! Few things in the world make me happier than when a fellow Kiyone fan joins up, so you are most welcome in my book! :D I’ve been watching your AMV’s for several years now, and it’s a true joy to finally meet you here! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here, and if there’s anything you ever need feel free to ask! In the meantime, please make yourself a home! I hope to see you around the boards!
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, dear. It’s always nice to have a new face, especially one that is a fan of the lovely Mihoshi and Kiyone… and one so passionate about making AMVs featuring them :)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

KiyoneMihoshiFan wrote:

Hello there everyone, I’m new here. My name is Michael….I thought I would take advantage of this welcoming section to introduce myself. I’m KiyoneMihoshiFan from Youtube….I have made a lot of music videos and animations on there……including a ton of Tenchi music videos. Most of my tenchi vids are Kiyone and Mihoshi videos. I have made a TON of them because Kiyone and Mihoshi are my favorite anime characters of all time! :D I’m crazy about them! You can check out my videos if you want at my youtube channel KiyoneMihoshiFan3. I think this site is so cool, nice meeting ya :D

Welcome old friend! (Recognize my username? Guess Who….) 😉

Seems I’m not the only one here who appreciates your large collection of Tenchi-themed amv’s. I think you’re already aware of this, but of course we have specific threads for sharing amv’s whenever you want, and we have other threads for various topics including the Tenchicasts. You can also start your own thread if you have a topic you want to discuss that doesn’t appear to already have a preexisting thread.

Any questions at all, hit me up here or on youtube, and/or anyone else on the support staff.

And again, welcome!

Welcome!

Kiyone and Mihoshi are truelly the odd couple of the Tenchiverse.In a way they are the Dirty Pair

of Tenchi. kiyonesmile1

So it’s nice to see someone who loves ’em both.Although speaking of Mihoshi I think this is Kiyone’s

primary pose: Kiyofacepalm1

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here KiyoneMihoshi Fan mmhmm1

Hope you have fun here mmhmm1

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.