Hey there!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey there!

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hi! I’m Courtney. :) I used to watch Tenchi all of the time with my sister when I was little, along with Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu Gi Oh, Naruto, and all of that crazy stuff that I didn’t even realize WAS anime. Haha! blush1 Now I’m into all kinds of anime and absolutely love manga. Finding this forum has inspired me to re-watch Tenchi! mmhmm1
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, Coyla! kiyonesmile1 Quite a nice list of classics you watched, and they were in good company with Tenchi. Glad you’ve decided to come aboard and re-watch!
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay. Tenchismile

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Coyla, hello and welcome to Tenchiforum.

*hands you a muffin and some Dunkin*

Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble but prepare for trouble. kiyonesmile1

Coyla
      Participant
      Thanks everyone!! :D Yay, muffins and dunkin! ^_^
      Coyla
      Participant
      Kiyami, I totally read that in Jessie’s voice. LOL
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! I too have fond memories of all those classic shows :) I’m glad you found our lovely forum, and that you’re inspired to rewatch Tenchi! I look forward to seeing you around, and please feel free to chat with us whenever you want!
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome to the forum, Coyla! Glad to see that by you finding this forum you’ve decided to give Tenchi a rewatch! Feel free to post and use mini chat to talk whenever you want! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Tenchismile
      SnowQueen
      Welcome and hello! :)
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Kiyami wrote:

Coyla, hello and welcome to Tenchiforum.

*hands you a muffin and some Dunkin*

Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble but prepare for trouble. kiyonesmile1

MMMMake it double!

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here Coyla :D
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.