Hey there!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hey there!

• This topic is empty.
    Hey there, Tenchiforum!

A little about myself… well ~ 23 years old and recently graduated from university with a computer science degree. I hope to end up programming/designing videogames. Uhhh… I am new to using forums (usually I just lurk…) and also fairly new to anime (I have loved all the series that I’ve seen though). I first watched Tenchi Muyo back in the good ol’ days of Toonami. After rediscovering the series on the tenchiforum YouTube account last week, I had to watch the complete series! Anyway… I look forward to exploring the forums and seeing what everyone has to say.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! Im new to forums as well, but everyone here is wonderful and Im sure that you will enjoy your time here.
      jgzinv
      Heh if you want to help program and design games… I’ve been leading a game mod project for 6 years and could use

additional coders or hands in general. Small world ain’t it….

:Tenchismile:

Welcome to TF

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome 199X! Nice to meet you, glad to hear our youtube channel helped reintroduce you to the series and the fandom as well ^-^ We’re here if you have any questions, & enjoy your stay!
      199X
      Thanks for the welcoming, everyone!

JGZinv, I’d like to learn more about your project!

Kiyoka
      Welcome my dear new torture subject.

I’ll take your eyeball please. Then I will *gets dragged off by mods* :almost:

Anonymous
      Settle down Kiyoka :Cheeks:

Welcome to :sign: 199x, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^

Welcome.

Well as Zinv didn’t mention it,hae you seen Dual yet?

So you’re twenty-three but your name is 199X?! Have some respect for being the last of your appropriate decade, man! I certainly do. Nevertheless, welcome and watch out of Kiyoka and Mittens’ exploding muffins. Also, maybe I’ll play Earthbound again.
      199X
      Haha, you are totally right, SilverWhisper. I was born in ’88, which I LOVE, but I chose 199X because it’s from Earthbound, my all-time favorite game. Everyone needs to play Earthbound again. and again. and again. :)
      ^Heh, more reason I’d better play Earthbound again.
      jgzinv
      9X you get my PM?
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.