Hi…

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hi…

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    I’m a big Tenchi fan who recently got re-interested in the series and trying to collect whatever I can. I discovered this forum last week while researching for a Tenchi panel that I am doing at Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh’s anime convention. Back when I saw the series the first time, I was an all-out Ayeka fan and hated Ryoko. Now I’m primarily a Ryoko fan (although I still have a soft spot in my heart for Ayeka). My biggest passion related to the Tenchi series is the musical group Sonia, who sung the Tenchi Universe opening theme in both Japanese and English. I hope to post all the info I’ve found out about them soon!
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Ahh the Universe Opening, so upbeat :Yaya: , I was always intrigued at that because of them doing both in english and japanese, don’t see that happen anymore

Anyway, Welcome!, I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums and that we can help you with whatever you need ^_^

ryokofan21
      Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome packersfan! Wow a Tenchi panel? You know, if you felt so inclined to share anything about your Con experience afterwards, we certainly have threads for it! (& we looove pics, just to let u know) ^-^

The Ryoko fan in me can’t help but smile when I read about your ‘conversion’ lol, but it’s ok, I’ve always been a Ryoko fan, but I guess you could say I have a bit of a soft spot for the princess as well.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Tenchiforum%20Banners/tengroup9.jpg" />Ryoko fan, Ayeka fan…whoever said you couldn’t be both?

hmm? what? all the laws of Tenchi fandom & the laws of the known universe, you say? Oh…

I’m very intrigued to hear more about Sonia or any other research concerning the music of Tenchi if ever you feel like sharing. I love the opening to Tenchi (English and Japanese…come to think of it, the Spanish version is good too, wonder who does that???) & I agree with Dagon, with most anime dubs –*cough Funi– especially nowadays, it’s rare to hear not only an intro done in English, but translated so well keeping the same rhythm, and in the case of Universe, performed by the same individuals. Tenchi series as a whole were really good with that, & it’s nice to know I’m not the only one who picked up on that & appreciates it.

Glad to have you, enjoy your stay!

Being a MINNESOTA VIKINGS fan I’m more concerned he happens to be a fan of those durn PACKERS! 😆
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.