Hi everybody!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hi everybody!

• This topic is empty.
    When i was a kid back in the 90s I rented the first Tenchi movie from Blockbuster Video.I was hooked without having any idea what the back story was…I hunted down and watched the series and fell in love with it.

Its been years since I really watched any of these series…for some reason I had a hard time getting my hands on japanese imports back in the day…

Its really cool that you can freely watch a lot of the Tenchi series on the internet , because I dont really shop much anymore for things like anime anymore…thats like more of a part of my childhood…

another factor is that I have never known anyone or had any friends who have ever seen this show before.And nobody ever really seems interested anyway.Every time Ive watched any tenchi shows or movies….ive been alone.kinda sad huh?

but not really…its such a wonderful show….I really dont mind it as being a more personal experience..and im sure there are other folks out there who feel the same.

I really have never watched any of the spinnoffs like magical girl or ryo-ohki…just the ova and universe…sooo…I dont really know where to go from there…

anywho…its nice to meet yall and I enjoy reading this forum!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      I haven’t found any of my mates yet to share Tenchi with, but those few who do watch anime i am going to convert over someday. Welcome to :sign: glashrine.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! I too haven’t really been able to find other people in my vicinity who share my feelings for Tenchi, and I have found that this is a great place for fans to come together and talk about the show! I totally hear you about watching Tenchi being a personal experience, and I hope that we can help enrich that experience for you here! Feel free to make yourself at home here, and post wherever you find something interesting! I look forward to seeing you around!
      Anonymous
      Ahh yes, the days of Blockbuster video I remember them fondly, finding Orphen or Akira on a Friday night, getting a bite to eat, and then after watching whatever movie Toonami had on, watching my pickups multiple times, good memories.

Welcome to the forum glashrine :Tenchismile: Tenchi is a very personal thing to a lot of us so you’ll more then likely feel right at home.

Yes,welcome. bth_kiyonespritegif.

May I suggest that you try Dual! if you can find it?It takes place in the same universe as Tenchi

Universe but with a different cast of characters and is a fun blend of mecha action and harem comedy.

Just wanted to mention if before Zinv does. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Ballsmagee01
      welcome and enjoy your stay here at the forum. :washu:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Glad to have you, if you’re up for talkin’ Tenchi…ta-dah, you have arrived :D
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.