Hi guys I’m Crazyman54

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hi guys I’m Crazyman54

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    I am……………..CRAZYMAN54!!!!! my real name is Max and I love the Tenchi series. It is amazing and all the women are HOT. my favorite is actually Mihoshi because she’s like the girl next door and Plus I liked her more from the OVA instead of how they ruined her in Universe. my favorite villain is actually Kagato since IMO he’s the only good one they had. Another villain I would have liked if they had made her an actual villain is Tokimi. Yugi was alright…better than Dr. Clay and some of the manga villains were cool too.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      ookamilord
      Participant
      welcome to the forum and we are happy to have you.
      Yes,welcome.

Mihoshi is a really fun and goofy character.

One of the best scenes in the OVAs is in OVA 2 when they’re all betting on the duel between Tenchi and the

Emperor’s choice for Aeka’s huband to be and Washu wins the bet because she bet it all on Mihoshi! 😆

ookamilord
      Participant
      that was a good episode. but my fave scene out of that one is when ryoko gets attacked by the evil mother kiyonesmile1
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

crazyman54 wrote:

I am……………..CRAZYMAN54!!!!! my real name is Max and I love the Tenchi series. It is amazing and all the women are HOT. my favorite is actually Mihoshi because she’s like the girl next door and Plus I liked her more from the OVA instead of how they ruined her in Universe. my favorite villain is actually Kagato since IMO he’s the only good one they had. Another villain I would have liked if they had made her an actual villain is Tokimi. Yugi was alright…better than Dr. Clay and some of the manga villains were cool too.

Right on, hombre loco. Right on.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/wwwwhhhhoooo/Tenchiforum%20Banners/efefcef9-08e8-4bc2-a313-7c55e7222d46_zps05be0dca.jpg" />

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Crazyman54

Enjoy your stay Tenchismile

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to our forum, crazyman! Make yourself at home :D
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here Crazyman54 mmhmm1
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign Crazyman! Enjoy your stay!
      Yosho24
      Welcome Crazyman! We’re glad to have you here, enjoy your stay!
      CrazyCabbit
      Hey Jay Bay Crazyman54! I to am crazy also, its wonderful that new members are showing up on Tenchi forum. Welcome! Welcome! Hope you stick in with us. And I agree with you to man… 54. Crazyman… 54. colors2
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.