hi im ookamilord

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum hi im ookamilord

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    hi everyone im new here. feel free to ask me anything. i have loads of free time till fall thats when i begin collage. i can help translation projects for comic. it might take a while because im a little old fashion in the manner i have Japanese to English dictionary. thank you for reading
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Hey ookamilord, welcome to Tenchiforum! kiyonesmile1

We have some active translation projects going on right now, feel free to stop on by the Translation section and see what might strike your fancy to help with. I’m currently in charge of a long-term novel translation project but we also have several doujins and smaller things that could use some work.

Tell us a little more about yourself! What brought you to Tenchiforum? What’s your history like with the Tenchi series?

Anonymous
      Welcome to Tenchiforum Ookamilord Tenchismile

We are always looking for helping hands to work on projects.

Enjoy your stay!

ookamilord
      Participant
      well i grew up on tenchi when i was living in a small town called nokomis its was like my 10 or so anime that i have seen my first being macross also known as robotech. my dad introduced me to anime when i was only 7 and from time to time he would give me fun facts about who wrote the stories and typical old school nerd stuff. tenchi was a boding moment between me and my old man because my mother has no clue on anime and neither did any of my friends at the time. i did get an offer once before the whole fukashima stuff went down to actually meet up with the masaki thru a family friend who is a manga writer herself. tenchi helped me out alot when i would hit road blocks and it also help me out with making and keeping the current friends i have. my fave character out of the entire techiverse that aint a main role character is erma i know she is ryoko balta but just that persona is what drew me to like her now for the main characters i like kenshi because he is like a candy bar filled with all of the tenchi characters put together. if their is anything that i can help with just shoot me a link to it.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      oops i forgot what brought me to tenchi forum was facebook and my google search on some new tenchi wallpaper. new computer and i dont have a lot of tenchi stuff on it
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here Ookamilord :)
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks kaiser nice pic. finally found an image of my fave character that fits the pixil lenght
      Yosho24
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign ookamilord! So you’re an Erma fan eh? I always thought GXP could’ve used more of her. Anywho, you’re among friends here, Don’t be afraid to shout if you need anything. Enjoy your stay! Tenchismile
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks yea im an erma fan i heard a rumor back in the day about erma having more time in the novel compared to her short lived time in the anime. i can wait to find out if that is true i finally have all of the scans and a person who can help out with translating. the work begins as soon as i dig the japanese to english dictionaries out of the cabinet. i know that this is a big step compared to translating my japanese tcg collections
      Crazed
      none
      Welcome ookamilord! Thanks for offering to help with the translations! It’s always nice to see other fans who are so passionate about the translations that they’re willing to devote their own time and effort into it. Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!
      ookamilord
      Participant
      thanks crazed. ill help out the best way i can on the translations. im a little old fashion i like to learn the words when im translating. you never know when that will come in handy when visiting a country like japan. cant wait to talk with yall on mubble but at the current moment im waiting for my mic to arrive from amazon.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome, ookamilord! Make yourself at home, and I look forward to chatting with you around the forums!
      ookamilord
      Participant
      same here
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.