Hi Peoples and Cabbits :) *offers Carrot Cake*

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Hi Peoples and Cabbits :) *offers Carrot Cake*

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hi :) Names Nathan Kaiser aka The-Kaiser :)

Found this forum while looking for good ortho’s or technical bits about The Yagami from Tenchi Universe :)

I’ll make this my 6th or 7th forum to go daily :)

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Replies
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum Kaiser!

I too am a big Star Trek fan, and am always thrilled to have more around :D The Yagami is a cool ship indeed, and I believe we do have some info lying around regarding her that you will find interesting! Anyway, welcome aboard and feel free to post wherever you see anything cool, or if you have anything to share! See you around the galaxy!

Nil Admirari
      none
      Welcome to Tenchiforum, Kaiser! Have some coffee with your carrot cake, Nil’s own blend. kiyonesmile1

Did a quick digthrough of some stuff I set aside for a MihoKiyo fanfic in the works and I uploaded some relevant scans from a few of the sketchbooks. I think this is all there is on Yagami there.

I don’t know how much it’ll help, but we’ve got plenty of knowledge pumping around this place!

Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign Kaiser! We’re always happy to have one more person on the board, enjoy your stay!
      Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum Kaiser! You came in at a very interesting and exciting time! Enjoy your stay and if you ever need anything, let us know! Tenchismile
      The-Kaiser
      Participant

Nil Admirari wrote:

Welcome to Tenchiforum, Kaiser! Have some coffee with your carrot cake, Nil’s own blend. kiyonesmile1

Did a quick digthrough of some stuff I set aside for a MihoKiyo fanfic in the works and I uploaded some relevant scans from a few of the sketchbooks. I think this is all there is on Yagami there.

I don’t know how much it’ll help, but we’ve got plenty of knowledge pumping around this place!

YES!!!!!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!! soawesome1

Now i just have to remember and rewatch the series to see where the weopons are and Which pods are the engines :)

The-Kaiser
      Participant

chucklocker wrote:

Welcome to Tenchiforum Kaiser!

I too am a big Star Trek fan, and am always thrilled to have more around :D The Yagami is a cool ship indeed, and I believe we do have some info lying around regarding her that you will find interesting! Anyway, welcome aboard and feel free to post wherever you see anything cool, or if you have anything to share! See you around the galaxy!

Good to know im in good company when i share my ship designs and where other peoples are ^_^

The-Kaiser
      Participant

Crazed wrote:

Welcome to tenchiforumsign Kaiser! We’re always happy to have one more person on the board, enjoy your stay!

The-Kaiser
      Participant

Dagon123 wrote:

Welcome to the forum Kaiser! You came in at a very interesting and exciting time! Enjoy your stay and if you ever need anything, let us know! Tenchismile

Good to know this isnt a dead forum ^_^

Thanks for creating this wonderful forum :)

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Carrot cake? ooohhh

Welcome!!!

The-Kaiser
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Carrot cake? ooohhh

Welcome!!!

Fun place here =3

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      I’m a bit late, but the college classes man. >< Anyway, welcome to the forum! :D Hope you enjoy your stay. ^-^
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Yosho24
      Everybody loves themselves some carrot cake. Welcome! Tenchismile
      The-Kaiser
      Participant

shadowsfall0 wrote:

I’m a bit late, but the college classes man. >< Anyway, welcome to the forum! :D Hope you enjoy your stay. ^-^

Its ok ^_^ Thanks for the Welcome :3

The-Kaiser
      Participant

Yosho24 wrote:

Everybody loves themselves some carrot cake. Welcome! Tenchismile

Its my fav besides Chocolate ^_^

Thanks for the Welcome :D

SnowQueen
      Welcome mmhmm1
      The-Kaiser
      Participant

SnowQueen wrote:

Welcome mmhmm1

Thanks Snow Queen :)

Welcome.

Though I personally would perfer some coffee and Dutch Apple pie ala mode. kiyonesmile1

The-Kaiser
      Participant

mitsuki lover wrote:

Welcome.

Though I personally would perfer some coffee and Dutch Apple pie ala mode. kiyonesmile1

Thanks mitsuki lover :)

ahh yes that would be good ^_^

kiyonesmile1
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.