How’s it going?

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum How’s it going?

• This topic is empty.
    Hiya! My name’s AJ and i’m obsessed with anything tenchi related. And sailor moon. Hope everyone is well!
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Hello SC-AJ welcome to the forum! (again)

We have a few other members who are BIG sailor moon fans!

Enjoy your stay Tenchismile

Nil Admirari
      none
      Obsessed with Tenchi, huh? You’ve come to the right place, welcome to Tenchiforum! kiyonesmile1

Things are well here, thanks for asking!

SC-AJ
      :) Feels like home already Nil Admirari! And thank you Dagon123 for changing the size of the pic, I had no clue how to do it!
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum SC-AJ! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      SC-AJ

shadowsfall0 wrote:

Welcome to the forum SC-AJ! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Thank you and I’m literally drooling over your Ryoko Avatar.

Anonymous
      Also SC, If you have a Mic and want to chat, we have a mumble server that we chat in, usually every day if you’re interested. We’d love to have you.
      Yosho24
      What a coincidence. I’m also obsessed with anything Tenchi-related Tenchismile Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
      SC-AJ

Dagon123 wrote:

Also SC, If you have a Mic and want to chat, we have a mumble server that we chat in, usually every day if you’re interested. We’d love to have you.

Really?!?!!?!?! U do!?!?!? I’d love to!!!!!!!!! soawesome1

Nil Admirari
      none

SC-AJ wrote:

Dagon123 wrote:

Really?!?!!?!?! U do!?!?!? I’d love to!!!!!!!!! soawesome1

Yeah, join us! Shadows, Dagon and I are burnin the midnight oil in there right now.

SC-AJ

Yosho24 wrote:

What a coincidence. I’m also obsessed with anything Tenchi-related Tenchismile Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

then we will get along great!

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum SC!

Dagon123 wrote:

I’m one of those members badass1 I look forward to chatting with you about our favorite shows! Make yourself at home, and feel free to post wherever you find something cool!

Crazed
      none
      Welcome SC-AJ! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Also, if you do get into mumble, you can listen to D.J. Crazed drop some sick beats, yo. badass1
      SC-AJ

chucklocker wrote:

Welcome to the forum SC!

Dagon123 wrote:

I’m one of those members badass1 I look forward to chatting with you about our favorite shows! Make yourself at home, and feel free to post wherever you find something cool!

yay! :) warning u now, i tend to fangirl over Setsuna. Its something about her that makes me drool

SC-AJ

Crazed wrote:

Welcome SC-AJ! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Also, if you do get into mumble, you can listen to D.J. Crazed drop some sick beats, yo. badass1

crazed ive heard good and interesting things bout u. Look forward to speaking with u on mumble

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      [BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2PJnCAkUA[/BBvideo]

iloveit1 Hiya n welcome n stuff!

SnowQueen
      Hello and welcome! Love your signature! Tenchismile
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here SC-AJ! mmhmm1
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.