I lurked until I had a request …

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum I lurked until I had a request …

• This topic is empty.
    Hello everyone! I recently forced my friend to watch Dual since she had never seen it and I even made Japanese style curry for the “event.” I was just looking on google for some information about Dual and found this awesome forum! I didn’t really have anything to contribute though so I just read some old threads about Tenchi and Dual and enjoyed seeing all the fans! However, I really wanted to ask about Dualcast getting reposted so I made an account. My roommate and I had discussed starting a Tenchi rewatch together once we finished the current anime we’re watching since Dual put us in the mood and I promise I’ll try to contribute to some of those threads as well! Is it ok to just join the discord as well? Also since I guess you should introduce yourself with it I think Ryoko is best girl in Tenchi and Mitsuki Rara is best girl in Dual!
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Hello MuscleRobo, welcome to the forum

some people you might see around the forum often or not:

SnowQueen: Resident Magical Girl person

wwwwhhhhoooo: Resident El Hazard person

mistuki lover: Mitsuki Sanada person

JGZinv: Resident Dual person

evilpii: Fan Fic writer

WisperG: Avid Anime watcher

ChaudSept: Artist/Translator/Tenchi Manga Finder

Ukinojo92: Umm, stuff?

chucklocker: Star Blazers person

Nil Admirari: Fan Fic writer

There is also Voice Chatting called Discord to talk to people, for more info here:

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1587” class=”bbcode_url”>http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1587

Feel free to contribute stuff

jgzinv
      Dual used to have a fan community of websites around 2002 and at least one major forum, which ended up having a lot of crashes and things that contributed to it’s demise. But there are a few people here and on Facebook that still hold Dual flags proudly.

The Dual cast we have the audio for except for dagon’s commentary. But when Youtube killed one of our accounts it took with it the only completed cast. We’d have to recombine the audio parts and redo the video to reproduce it.

Mitsuki Sanada fan here, so I can only meet you halfway on Ryoko fanism.

If you have any Dual questions, I’m more or less the archivist for Dual, so… I’ve either seen it or owned it as some point.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.