I missed you guys!!!

Forums Fan Stuff Convention Stuff I missed you guys!!!

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      It’s great to see you back. Pierce the heavens like a boss, man!
      ryokofan21
      WELCOME BACK AKAWOA!!!!! :D :D :D
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welllllllcome back. Please have as many freshly baked blueberry muffins as you’d like. And coffee.
      Kiyoka
      Welcome back stranger :Tenchismile:

Read my fic :OY:

teehee :Cheeks:

Anonymous
      Thanks guys, it feels really good to be back! I don’t have the mumble password so I can’t login but I’ll poke my head in every now and again so I’ll be here ^_-. Hope everyone here is doing well, it feels good to be back! :datass:
      Kiyoka
      Hmpf, you must ALWAYS be here :fry:
      devilbecka
      welcome back akawoa! :washu:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Wha-wha? y-you’re back! You’re reeeally back!!! :kermit:

YAAAAY!

Dude, I thought you got trapped in subspace or…or worse! But it doesn’t matter cuz you’re back!

(I hear ya about school & life in general, it gets hellish sometimes, I’m having a week like that right now)

Welcome back, indeed, there is a decent amount for you to catch up on my friend (like Mittens’ muffins!) glad to know you’re still with us & will stop by & say hi to your Tenchiforum pals every now & again ^-^

p.s. you look boss as Kamina thanks for posting pics! (ya know, I got a pic with a cute Yoko as well a little while back, nudge nudge wink wink)

:Cheeks:

Anonymous

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Wha-wha? y-you’re back! You’re reeeally back!!! :kermit:

YAAAAY!

Dude, I thought you got trapped in subspace or…or worse! But it doesn’t matter cuz you’re back!

(I hear ya about school & life in general, it gets hellish sometimes, I’m having a week like that right now)

Welcome back, indeed, there is a decent amount for you to catch up on my friend (like Mittens’ muffins!) glad to know you’re still with us & will stop by & say hi to your Tenchiforum pals every now & again ^-^

p.s. you look boss as Kamina thanks for posting pics! (ya know, I got a pic with a cute Yoko as well a little while back, nudge nudge wink wink)

:Cheeks:

Thanks Who I missed you a lot too man and your Nebraska love x3!! I was looking around for as many good TTGL cosplays as I could, although I admit I was quite taken with the Holo… tried to find her on the con forums but no luck (rawr, ah well, not unlike most things in life xD). Thanks though, I really wanted to cosplay this year and that was fun to go around and get all the recognition… I’m already planning next year’s and fret not, I’ll be poking around more whenever I get some down time. Summer is on the way, you guys might be sick of me before you know it :Cheeks:

Akawoa wrote:

Nebraska love

I drove through it twice. It sucks, you aren’t missing much.

Welcome back to the herd, nerd.

Anonymous

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

Akawoa wrote:

Nebraska love

Welcome back to the herd, nerd.

Well I’ve been there before too and it wasn’t the most exciting but they do have corn xD! Good to see you Stepdad, I missed you too our resident Tenchi cosplayer =3!

Akawoa wrote:

Good to see you Stepdad, I missed you too our resident Tenchi cosplayer =3!

There is another, but there can be only one…

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Ryoko’s Stepdad wrote:

😆 :-___-: Yeah, uh, well…

Akawoa wrote:

but they do have corn xD!

^Yer DEEERN rite we do!!!

& um, Kool Aid was invented here,

& um, Larry the Cable guy’s from here…

& um…ah screw it I’ll just shut up

jgzinv
      I wouldn’t feel too bad…. I went to AX as the AX magician the first year he was used for their advertising, had a lot

of folks ask if I was tuxedo mask… oddly most often the girls next to their boyfriends were like “no stupid, he’s the AX mascot..”

But even had AX take pictures, had people flag me down across the street, etc… never manged to see any of those pictures. 😥

Cosplayed Commander Sanada too at a Mardi gras party, (because I could) and never saw a pic from that either.

Not too many 6 ft 3 characters with glasses that I can cosplay…

I’ve never cosplayed myself.Then again aside from Kenshin I can’t think of too many male red headed anime characters.

That and the fact that I wear glasses.

Anonymous
      Well you could always get a pair of prescription contacts or use a wig and play a glasses character ^_-
      Jabberwocky
      Great to see you again! And nice costume!

I completely understand being too busy. I’ve run into the same problem myself. Hopefully I’ll be around more this summer :(

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.