Idea snippets

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Idea snippets

Participant
    Ill be using this thread for hosting snippets of ideas for my current story and potential future ones and seeing what people think. Up first is a possible scene of Shinji meeting Achika during a possible climax of the first story arc:

Something new, not sure if ill use it in future chapters but putting SPOILER ALERT just in case:

Shinji stood there floating in what seemed as nothingness to him for what felt like ages. Across his right shoulder to his chest and half way down his left leg were jagged scars which seemed to be held together by a white light. Two guardians of Ayeka, Azaka and Kamidake were floating around him, keeping him encapsuled in a sort of energy bubble. ‘Asuka…’ An image of the fiery red head in her yellow summer dress aboard the Over the Rainbow flashed before him. ‘Misato-San…’ An image of Misato downing a beer and wilting before slamming it down on the table. ‘Everyone…’ An image of the Misaki Household and all his friends old and new. ‘I’m sorry… Ive let you all down again… Maybe I shouldnt have come back after all…’ NO!”

Shinji suddenly opened his eyes. “Wh-what!?” He found himself in a strange place. There were streams of bright light patterned on the walls, a beautiful crystal clear pond of water was before him- a pathway of ornate patterned stepping stones leading up to the majestic tree Funaho. And in front of the tree stood a beautiful young woman in a regal and majestic kimono with triangular stripe like facial marks. “Wh-who… Who are you…? Where am I? The last thing I remember was being cut down by Nagato… Asuka! Are Asuka and the lthers alright!?” “The young woman smiled gently “Right now they are in a great peril… They need your help…” Shinji looked down crest fallen “But… I let them down… Again. I couldn’t help Asuka with the Eva series… I couldn’t defeat Nagato… I’m not good for anyone…” The boy said near tears.

“That’s not true.” The woman said gently cupping Shinjis face and pulling his forehead to her own, causing a strange symbol to glow on his forehead. “You were simply not raised well. No one ever taught you- to believe in yourself. That you were special. No one ever nurtured you… Until now.” The image of the Masaki Family once again flashed in his mind. “There is a great power inside of you. And more importantly, great potential. Your future is *truly* yours now… You just have to reach out and accept it. Believe in yourself, and in your own power. Now… Go forth and claim that bright future! Not just for you, but those you love.” With that the young woman would begin to fade back into the royal tree. “W-wait! Before you go… Please, wont you tell me who you are?” Before disappearing back into Funaho the young woman would show Shinji a warm motherly smile that would remind him of his own mother. “Masaki. Masaki Achika.” And with that the young woman would vanish before the scene would dissolve into a flash of bright white light.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      ShinjiIkari_FAR
      Participant
      I have a few ideas for my fic I’m working on:

Quote:

1. Ritsuko was really just an illusion of Mikamis the whole time, as in Tenchi Admin’s facebook she is capable of opersting the illusion separately from her real self. But the issue I have with that is why shed go along with Gendos plans or fall for him – addotionally Ritsuko was actually born. I just thought of it becuase theyre both blonde and smoke.

2. I thought of Seto coming down to Earth and checking on Ayeka and the others and maybe liking Shinji and setting up a planned pirate attack like she did with Azusa in the Jurai novel.; only it would end up being an actual pirate attack and not one Seto had setup. Then during the attack Shinji would attack one going after Asuka or someone and end up nearly getting killed but saved at the last minute. The experience would make him want to get stronger tl protect Asuka and other people he cares about. And that would be a push for Shinji to go to Jurai.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.