I’m back!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum I’m back!

• This topic is empty.
    Who remembers me? I believe I went under the same name last year before my account got deleted after being inactive despite having posted before.

For those who don’t know me, I’m a Transformers fan and like classic rock. If you like Van Halen, I like you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      First off, welcome to the forum

Interesting that you say that, because I haven’t deleted inactive accounts in a long time, and when I do, accounts are deleted for having 0 posts, and or for not having ever signed in, so if you did post, you wouldn’t have been deleted, regardless

Enjoy your stay at Tenchiforum! Tenchismile

Nil Admirari
      none
      You’d been gone when I showed up so I’m not familiar with what might have happened to your account but i’m glad to have you aboard again! kiyonesmile1

I do love me some Van Halen now and then, though I think my favorite memory of them came from while I was at a Ween concert. Two stoners kept screaming at them to play Hot for Teacher despite it being a Van Halen song so it’s become tradition between the guys I was with the concert with and I to scream Hot for Teacher at random concerts we go to. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Crazed
      none
      Welcome to tenchiforumsign enjoy your stay!
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome back to the fold washustudent! I’m glad the tides of fate have brought you back to us :) I don’t know what happened to your old account, but you’re here now so enjoy your stay!
      Yosho24
      Van Halen fan eh? That just happens to be my favorite band of all time. I think we just became best friends badass1
      WashuStudent
      Hey guys, I just realized that I was never a member on here. I was a member on another Tenchi site and got these two confused. Oh man that’s so embarrassing.

Oh well, I get to meet new people and have another forum to talk about Tenchi!

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Welcome here Washustudent :)
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.