I’m stuck :(

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum I’m stuck :(

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Alright this isn’t very cool. :( I’m getting crucified for replying openly to what was said about me and not PMing, but I’m not even allowed to PM? Am I supposed to spam the board or wait for a week before I can respond after that thread was locked? I spent a good chunk of time writing replies so I’m not a happy camper right now. If I broke the rules then please say so or if not, let me respond somehow. I didn’t come here to cause trouble, only to tell my side of the story.

Sorry, I know this is supposed to be a happy welcoming place but I’m not in the right mood right now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      The group of “Newly-Registered Users” currently aren’t able to send PM’s (generally it only takes a few posts to get out of, and gets away from any spam) but I’ll change this for you no problem.

You aren’t being crucified for responding, I responded how I saw fit, and the thread was closed due to request.

The circumstances at which you did make an entrance weren’t exactly perfect, but you’re just as welcome as anyone.

Atonashi
      Participant
      That’s OK I understand the measure against spam, it’s just I was sort of being blamed for responding on the board but I couldn’t even PM anyway. Thanks for freeing me up.

Thanks for the welcome as well but I’m not sure I’ll be a heavy poster because there’s not a lot to say about Tenchi that hasn’t been said a hundred times. I just lurk at the forums from time to time out of habit more than anything.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      ^Yes, sorry about that measure, thank you for understanding, for the longest time some users/spammers were joining for no reason other than wanting to access some materials only accessible by forum members, they never contributed or posted at any time, we didn’t know if some of them were bots or what! :?

On that note, welcome to the forum, stop by anytime :sign:

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.