iMistress

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum iMistress

• This topic is empty.
    Hellur there.

My name is iMistress.

I am a huge fan of Ryoko. And when I say Huge. I mean HUGE.

My facebook is full of her. My DeviantART is full of her.

Oh my god. Ryoko is the most amazing character and has the most awesome personality! I idolize Petrea. I sometimes act out some of Ryoko’s parts and I’m like “Holy crap. I really sound like a young freakin Ryoko.” All my friends at school even call me Ryoko! I want to thank you Petrea for being the voice of Ryoko. You are amazing and will follow you all the way.

I know this sounds pathetic but when I go through hard times, I make Ryoko my imaginary friend.

(I’m only 13 guys)

I am not an ordinary teen. I’d rather sit down, and watch anime than go out with my friends. I’d rather draw Ryoko than speak to my anyone at school. Tenchi Muyo is what is keeping me calm. It got me through depression.

So yeah.

Check out my DeviantART and Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/brooke.salis?ref=tn_tnmn

http://imistress.deviantart.com/

Thanks for reading :3

:washu: :sign: :washu:

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Hello there and I bid thee welcome to :sign:
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Hi there :) enjoy a warm, fresh baked muffin ad a cup of cof– hmm, do 13-year-olds drink coffee? Maybe it’ll be hot chocolate. Anyway, hope you like it here and stay foreve :Cheeks:

~Mitts

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum! Ryoko is one of my favorites as well! :D. I hope you make yourself at home and enjoy your time with us!
      iMistress
      Thank you everyone! I really enjoy being here and talking to fellow Tenchi Muyo fans!

Thanks for the warm greetings! :Tenchismile: :Cheeks:

jgzinv
      *waves*

‘ello from the resident giant robot.

We have a Petrea tenchicast that you might enjoy on the Youtube channel I believe.

iMistress wrote:

(I’m only 13 guys)

Wait, so you have 13 guys using one account? 😯

iMistress
      Nuu, I am 13 years old x) isawitplz

Thanks the rest of you.

Welcome iMistress.

It’s nice to see that younger people are getting into the classics. :cool

Anonymous
      Welcome to the forum!

Always nice to see fans of Ryoko :Tenchismile:

iMistress
      Thank you very much! :washu:
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      How rude of me being so late 😳

Welcome aboard iMistress! Glad to have you!

(& don’t worry, there’s a lot of folk here who are/were once, like you, not an “ordinary teen” I’ve used Tenchi on many occassions–watching, making amv’s and even drawing–to get through some less-than-savory times. It’s a good outlet if you ask me!)

I can completely relate to being introverted, seeking solitude over socializing, but it’s good to try and make friends sometimes, and now that you’ve found your way here, you’ll always have some! (& we’re all really into Tenchi, isn’t that neat?)

TL;DR WELCOME!!! desufaceplz

Any questions or concerns at all, post here or pm a moderator (like me) or a support team member.

p.s. awesome banner! 😎

Ballsmagee01
      welcome to the forum :D sorry that im a wee bit late but anyway i too am a big Ryoko fan and im glad to see that you ar too1 :D anyway i sent you a friend request on facebook so you can check out some of my ryoko art. but anyway i hope that you enjoy your stay :Tenchismile:
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.