ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 10 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 10 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page010.png" />

Notes –

Rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

玲亜お母様は魎ちゃん。 鷲羽お姉ちゃんは天地 お兄ちゃんに滅法弱い のよねえ……まあその 逆組み合わせで何とか 説得できたよぅだけれ ど、そのー番の理由が 剣士ちゃんの身の安全。 つまり命の危険にさら された場合、 訪希深ち ゃんの力でこちらの世それよりも問 題は、失敗し てこちらに帰 つて来た後な のよねぇ……。何しろこちらにはガイアより怖いお顔様方が大勢いらつしやるから、罵倒の大型ハ リケーン状態 になるんだろ うなあ……。そう、それがこの二人。 剣士ちゃんをー番可愛がつて いた魎ちやんと、『征木家の良心』天地お兄ちゃんです。界に戻すという事。いわゆ るR PGで言うところの 「ああ00よ、死んでしまう とは情けない」つてやつ?もつともその場合には、二度とあちらの世界には行 けないというペナルティーが付くけれどね。ちよつぴ り厳しいようだけれど、な んだかんだ言いつつ事前に 訪希深ちゃんの『女神の洗 礼』付きなんだから甘甘ね。

ATLAS Translation –

Reia mother is [**]. The Washu elder sister is awfully weak to the Tenchi elder brother…… Manage probably to persuade by the reverse-combination and in [tayou;], The reason for the turn is safety of Kenshi’s body. When it is exposed to the danger of the life in a word, The problem : from a world deflecting here in Tokimi’s power, It fails and return [tsute] later at the time of came [nanoyonee;] here……. ..scaring.. [io] [kaoyoukata] here from Gaia anyway is large power [ratsushi] and [rukara], It is likely to enter the state of the abuse of a large-scale hurricane……. So, They are these two people. [Tsuteita] ..cuteness.. [**chi] [yanto] watch Kenshi,『Conscience of [seikike]』It is Tenchi elder brother. Thing of returning it to boundaryPlace in which it says with so-called R PG”Ah 00, It is miserable to die. “[Tsuteyatsu]? In that case even if you have it, Penalty that it is not possible to go to the world there never adheres. Though it seems to be ..[chiyotsupiri].. severe, [Nandakanda] Tokimi it is in prior. 『Baptism of goddess』[Amaama] because adhering.

Google Translation –

Reia your mother 魎 chan. Washu sister is only etc. Re Yo could be persuaded by the reverse combination …… Well hey gonna awfully weak to Tenchi older brother, the reason for the over-numbered physical safety of Kenshi-chan. That is, if it is further to the risk of life, problem is, … Hey gonna such after it came tight round here have failed than the world that here in the power of Tokimi chan. Your face like those scary than Gaia because I’ll and many other Iratsu in here anyway, and I wish …… I wonder become major hurricanes of state abuse. So, the two people it. And Yan 魎Chi was cute month over the number Kenshi-chan, it is Tenchi older brother “conscience of Seiki-ka”. It rewinds to the field. In that case HOWEVER? Guy Tsute “Oh sorry I 00, and will die” as referred to in the so-called R PG, penalty of not only line in the world over there again, but I can get. It sweet sweet You’re a with a “baptism of the goddess” of Tokimi chan in advance to say while I’m biting, but seems harsh Chiyotsupiri.

Free Translation –

A/the Reia mother be 魎. 《主語なし》A/the Washu older sister obtains よね of awfully weak….it is the safety of the body of Kenshi the reason of the No., even though it is ぅ that was possible persuade to a/the Tenchi older brother by all means with the reverse combination well. よねぇ a/the problem, in the case that it was exposed to the danger of life namely the power of Tokimi with world it of this even from that be after fail and came 帰つて here…. あ that may ん that becomes the large hurricane condition of denunciation, because more terrible face one does a favor and does large impetus etc. つ than Gaia here anyway…. It is these two that so. 《主語なし》’The conscience of the 征 tree house’ that ー No. passable love was Kenshi つて and I am 魎ち and ん Tenchi older brother. 《主語なし》Say that it returns it in the world. 《主語なし》Is it miserable” つて and つ when I have died! “ああ 00 the that say with so-called R PG? Have in all of the penalty that is not able to go to, the case to the world of that with once again be ね even though it is attached. 《主語なし》It is 甘甘ね because I am ‘the baptism of the goddess’ the accompaniment of Tokimi in an/the advance while saying and biting and being what, even though it is as it is severe ちよつぴり.

Excite Translation –

A Reia mother is my 魎. my Washu elder sister is awfully weak to a Tenchi elder brother …. well — the — reverse combination — somehow — it seems that it was able to persuade — it can kick the reason of ど and its – watch — safety of my Kenshi’s body. that is, the danger of a life — さ et al. the case where it is carried out — Tokimi ち the power of ゃん — the world here — it — question A title goes wrong. てこち and others — 帰 た後な since an intermediary …. since many methods of-like [ face ] more fearful than Gaia come here anyway — large-sized Ha of denunciation リケーン state it becomes — ろ うなあ …. Yes, it is these two persons. – 番可愛 is an intermediary about my Kenshi. They are my 魎 who was, and a “conscience of 征木家” Tenchi elder brother. Say that it returns to a boundary. いわゆ place [ ] said by る R PG — “– such — 00 –” intermediary ? fellow with dying deplorable most — in that case — again — the world there — line Although the penalty that there is no け is attached. ちよつぴ り — although it seems that it is severe it is ん — it bit — since it is with my Tokimi’s “洗 [ of a goddess ] greeting” in advance, saying — 甘甘.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.