ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 11 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 11 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page011.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

さて再び解説は私に——そうこうして障 害をクリア。いよいよ剣士を異世界『ジェ ミナー』へと送り届ける時がやってまいり ました。私に課せられた目的がようやく達 成される瞬間を迎え、安堵する反面、母親 としては複雑な心境です。その身に叩き込 まれた卓越した技術と力は最初からレべル マックス勇者状態、しかも強力なお守りも 持たされているので心配など無い害なので すが……。とにかくこのまま息子の寝顔を 見ている訳にもいきません。「剣士、元気でがんばるのよ」そう言って、私は転送ゲー卜のスイッチ を押したのです。

ATLAS Translation –

Well, the explanation is thus clear so in me the trouble again. More and more different worlds of Kenshi. 『[Jemina-]』Time when [heto] is sent has done. The moment when the purpose imposed on me is achieved at last is received, While relieved, As mother, a complex frame of mind. The world-class technology and the power driven in to the body are from the first in the state of [re] [be] [rumakkusu] brave man, Moreover, though harm because it is made to have in strong guard without worry……. Anyway, it doesn’t live in the translation to see son’s sleeping face as it is. “Kenshi, It holds out energetically. “It says so, I pushed the switch of the forwarding Gay fortune-telling.

Google Translation –

Well Remarks me again – clear the fault traveling. When you deliver a different world to “Jemina” and Kenshi is finally we have done. While it marked the moment that purpose imposed on me is achieved at last, to relief, it is mixed feelings as a mother. Vinegar …… worry and so no harm first Karareberumakkusu brave state, yet power and world-class technology that was incorporated in beating his body because it is made to have also a powerful amulet. I do not go to mean that you are looking at the sleeping face of his son as it is anyway. “Kenshi, it ‘s my best and in good spirits” to say so, I was pressing the switch on the transfer gate me.

Free Translation –

And once again explanation wa me to? ? It is a/the clear an/the obstacle this way so. I went do it when Kenshi is sent to the abnormal world ‘ジェミナー’ finally. 《主語なし》Entering upon the instant when the purpose that was put by me be achieved at last it is a complicated state of mind for a/the mother, while I feel relieved. The technology and power that strike to the body and excelled was crowded although even a strong lucky charm is the harm without anxious etc. because be also able to cause had レ べ ル MAX CO., LTD. hero condition, from the beginning…. 《主語なし》I do not go to the translation that is seeing the sleeping face of a/the son as it is anyway. “Saying so よ” to persist be fine Kenshi, I pushed the switch of forwarding ゲー 卜.

Excite Translation –

now — again — description — Me — that is right — in this way — 障 Clear in damage. the time of sending Kenshi into the different world “ジェ Mena” still more does better — た. The purpose with which I was burdened is 達 at last. She is a mother, while the moment of accomplishing comes around and it is relieved. If it carries out, it is a complicated mental state. It strikes on the body and is 込. The technology and power which carried out rare た卓越 are レ べ ル from the beginning. Also the Max 勇 person state and charm powerful moreover Since it is the damage which is not [ worries ] since it can be giving す …. It is a son’s sleeping face as it is anyhow. It cannot be seeing. “it Kenshi(s), and I am fine and he does his best” — saying so, I pushed the switch of transmission Gaea 卜.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.