ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 12 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 12 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page012.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

剣士を最初に発見したの はシ卜レイユの実質的な 支配者、摂政ババルンの 手の者でした。発見のき つかけが遗跡の稼働でし たので、すぐさま秘密裏 に調査団が派遣され剣士 が異世界人だと判明しま した。本来であればその 時点で国内外に公表する 義務があつたのですが、ババルンはィレギュラーでこちらに来た剣士を公表せず、自分の子飼いにしようと考えました。そして専門のプロジェク卜チームを結成し、その指揮を息子のダグマイアに任せました。まずジェミナー言語の簡易転写が行われます。この機械は遺跡発掘品であくまで異世界人との意志疎通を目的とした物でマィンドコン卜ロールなどは出来ません。そして剣の聖機師としての力を検証した結果、ダグマイアはその力に驚愕しました。恐れと嫉妬を抱いた彼は、剣士をラシヤラ様暗殺の使い捨てにする決断をします。私としてはその事より剣士がラシヤラ様暗殺を受け入れた事が意外です。元の世界に帰りたい気持ちは分かりますがその対価が人ひとりの命なのです私は剣士がひとりでも生ぎて行けるような教育を受けたと考えていましたが、ひとつ大きな勘 違いをしてい たようです。 剣士がその力 をいかんなく 発揮するには 受け入れてく れる人や場の ような存在こ そが必要だっ たようです。

ATLAS Translation –

It is a ruler [shi] fortune-telling [reiyu] substantial that discovered Kenshi first, It was a person with the hand of regency Babalun. Because the operation of [kitsukakega] ? mark of the discovery, The investigation committee was secretly instantly sent and it turned out that Kenshi was the different world person. Inside and outside the country at that time if original though ..obligation to make.. [atsuta]’s, Coming Kenshi is not made public here in ..Babalun.. regular, It was thought that it was going to make it to hand-reared of I. And, a special [purojeku] fortune-telling team is formed, The command was left to son’s Dagmyer. First of all, a simple transcript of the [jemina-] language is done. It is not possible to roll to this machine in the [mai;ndokon] fortune-telling in aiming at the will communication with the different world person to the end with the ruins excavation goods. And, the result of verifying power as Hijiri [kishi] of the sword, Dagmyer was astonished at the power. Man who holds fear and envy, The decision to make Kenshi disposable of the [rashiyara] assassination is done. I am more unexpected in the thing that Kenshi accepted the [rashiyara] assassination than the thing. [Watashi] that is the life of person one ..the consideration.. : though understands feelings where it wants to return in former world ..can [gi] ..alone Kenshi.. ..giving birth…. though thought that the education was received, It seems to have done a misunderstanding big by one. It seems to have had only to exist like accepted person and place, etc. to demonstrate that it was to not going of Kenshi in the power.

Google Translation –

It is a ruler [shi] fortune-telling [reiyu] substantial that discovered Kenshi first, It was a person with the hand of regency Babalun. Because the operation of [kitsukakega] ? mark of the discovery, The investigation committee was secretly instantly sent and it turned out that Kenshi was the different world person. Inside and outside the country at that time if original though ..obligation to make.. [atsuta]’s, Coming Kenshi is not made public here in ..Babalun.. regular, It was thought that it was going to make it to hand-reared of I. And, a special [purojeku] fortune-telling team is formed, The command was left to son’s Dagmyer. First of all, a simple transcript of the [jemina-] language is done. It is not possible to roll to this machine in the [mai;ndokon] fortune-telling in aiming at the will communication with the different world person to the end with the ruins excavation goods. And the results of verification of the power of the machine as Hijiri teacher of the sword, Dagmyer was astonished to its power. He was holding a jealousy and fear, and the decision to disposable Rashiyara like assassinate Kenshi. That Kenshi has accepted the Rashiyara like the assassination than it is surprising as me. You know the feeling you want to return to the world of the original, but I’s the life of the person one is the consideration was thinking that it has educated Kenshi like go raw assistant engineer also alone, but had a great intuition different one seems. It seems there was a need Kosoga such as place and person that will accept Kenshi is to exert its power does not go.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》It was the person of the hand of the substantial ruler, regent Babalun of シ 卜 レイユ that I discovered Kenshi first. 《主語なし》Discovery of comes つ gambling sbj? and it 《主語なし》When an/the inquiry commission is dispatched to secrecy immediately, because it was the operation of a site and Kenshi be the abnormal cosmopolitan it became clear. 《主語なし》Although the duty that announces outside the interior in the point if it is basically is あつた one I thought Kenshi that Babalun came here with a/the ィ regular to do to have the child of a/the self, without announcing. 《主語なし》And organizing the プロジェク 卜 team of a/the speciality I entrusted the direction to Dagmyer of a/the son. First of all the simple transcription of the ジェミナー language is carried out. This machine is not possible マィンドコン 卜 roll etc. with the thing for the will understanding with the strictly abnormal cosmopolitan with a/the ruin excavation article.And Dagmyer did 驚愕 to the power, as a result that it inspected the power as the Hijiri machine mentor of a/the sword. He who held fear and jealousy does the decision that makes Kenshi the discard of ラシヤラ assassination. Kenshi is unexpected that ラシヤラ assassination is accepted from the case for me. I who the compensation is the life of one person although the feeling that wants to come back in the original world understands seem to have been doing one big misunderstanding, although I was thinking raw ぎて that Kenshi received the such education that is able to go even alone. For the purpose that Kenshi is not regrettable and the power is demonstrated the existence like the person and place that take the trouble to accept seem to have been necessary.

Excite Translation –

Kenshi was discovered first. The Si 卜 レイユ is substantial. A ruler and regency Babalun He was a person of the hand. Discovery comes. It carries out by operation of つ or the remains of injury ?. At that of た, it is the secret reverse side immediately. They are clarification stripes, when an investigating commission is dispatched and Kenshi is a different cosmopolitan. It carried out. if it is original — the — It announces to in and outside the country officially at the time. Although duty was that of あつた, Babalun did not release Kenshi which came by ィレギュラー here, but thought that it would make it its raising from young. And he formed the special pro ジェク 卜 team, and left the command to the son’s Dagmyer. Simple transfer of a ジェミナー language is performed first. The mind contest 卜 roll cannot do this machine by the thing aiming at will understanding with a different cosmopolitan to the last in an archaeological digging article.and the Hijiri set of a sword — as a result of verifying power as a teacher, Dagmyer was astonished at the power. He who has held fear and jealousy makes decision which makes Kenshi throwing away of ラシヤラ Mr. assassination. As me, it is more unexpected than the thing that Kenshi accepted ラシヤラ Mr. assassination. me the countervalue is [ I ] one person’s life although desire to return to the original world is known — Kenshi — one person — raw ぎて行ける — although it thought that education [ like ] was received — intuition big [ one ] Different た — it needs. Kenshi — the power it does not go — there is nothing — exertion — carrying out — accepting — く れる people and place an existence [ like ] — required だっ た — it needs.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.