ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 13 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 13 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page013.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

もしもダグマイアが 剣士を受け入れてい たら……ドールがガ イアのコン卜ロール を受けていない状態 だったら、結果は大 きく違ったものとな っていたのでしよぅ。 私にとってはガイア を倒せた結果に満足 していますし、ドー ルの解放とネイザイ の復活も、喜ばしい 事実です。ですから 少々欲得の動機では あれ、剣士の居場所 を作つてくれたラシャラ様には感謝しています。 予想通りに、剣士は無類の強 さと脳天気さを発揮し始めま したが、ダグマイアの管理下 にあつた頃の剣士も、いろい ろな尋問や検査を受け、ただ 大人しくしていたかといえば そうでもなかたりします。こっそり監視下から抜け出し遺跡を利用した地下空間の探 検家、非常時用の食料や医薬 品、日常必需品をあちこちに 貯め込んでいる辺りは、さす が長年の訓練の賜物と感心し ます。けどドロボゥほつかむ りはどうなのかしらね? しかも勝手にけつこう自由に あちこち出入りしていたのに体については調ベよぅとしてなつたあたりは、リチア様に野生動物扱いされても士方ないと諦めるやら情けないやら……。ちょっと抜けている方が可愛いからといつて、鷲羽様達の歪んだ教育方針にも困ったものです。とにかく万がを考え、いろいろと貯め込んだかいもなく、剣士の出撃はかなり早い時期に決定しました。剣士がもともと高い戰闘技術を持ち、それを教える必要がなかった事、暗殺の好機が早く訪れた事以上に、ジェミナーの風土病の発症時期が迫つていた事にあります。……とにかく’こぅいぅ経過を迪、り、剣士はラシャラ■アース様と出会つ たのです。

ATLAS Translation –

When Dagmyer accepts Kenshi…… Doll has not received the Gong fortune-telling roll of Gaia, When the result was greatly different, [deshiyou;] of [natteita]. It satisfies it with the result that Gaia was able to be knocked down for me, Liberating the doll and the revival of Neizai also, A joyous fact. Therefore, a little motive of the self-interest, We wish to express our gratitude in work [tsutekureta] Lashara for the whereabouts of Kenshi. According to the expectation, Though Kenshi began to demonstrate matchless strength and head nature [sawo], Kenshi of about [niatsuta] under the management of Dagmyer also, Various questioning and the inspections are undergone, However, adult [shikushiteitaka] is [soudemonakatarishimasu]. Explorer from under watch between undergrounds Sora using slipping out ruins quietly, Food and medicine for emergency, The saved vicinity : necessaries here and there in daily life, It feels admiration with the result of longtime training though it does. Is [dorobou;] [hotsukamuri] [dounano]?? Per [natsuta] as [you;] of ..preparing.. [be] the body though it went in and out to free [ketsukou] moreover without permission here and there, It gives up as no wild animals treatment [saretemo] [shikata] or is miserable in Lithia……. Coming off for a moment is [ikara] and ..loveliness.. [itsute], An embarrassed one also with the distorted educational concept by Washu. Anyway, myriad [gawo] idea, Variously saved or without the potato, The sortie of Kenshi was decided at considerably early time. Kenshi originally has a high art of [**] fight, Thing that it did not have to be taught, More than the thing that the chance of the assassination visited early, The appearance of disease time of the endemic of [jemina-] is in the Hasama [tsuteita] thing…… Anyway’The [kou;iu;] passage is [**], [Ri], Kenshi is ..Lashara ■ earth externals.. ..meeting.. [tsuta].

Google Translation –

When was the state that have not received a near Bok role of …… Doll Gagaia Dagmyer If not accept Kenshi, then the Yo it was the Na I had assumed that different significantly from the results. I am satisfied with the result of Defeat Gaia for me, and resurrection of Neizai and release of doll is also a gratifying fact. So I am grateful to Lashara like it, me Sakutsu the whereabouts of Kenshi in the motivation of little Yokutoku. As expected, it was until it began to exert brain weather strength and Unmatched Kenshi but, Kenshi of the time it was filed under the control of the Dagmyer also, speaking In response to a variety of inspection and interrogation, just whether was quiet I am the Publisher or really. The neighborhood that are hoarding around explorers underground Sora between using the ruins exit from under surveillance in secret, pharmaceuticals and food, daily necessities of emergency for sandbar will be impressed with the gift of training for many years. But Tsukamuri ho Dorobo~u I wonder what about?Besides the five years previous to per … Yara Yara pathetic and give up it’s not samurai who be wild animal treats like Lithia as Yo-like body Baie For I Was in and out freely around this ass without permission. It is the one that was troubled in education policy Te when those who are missing a little is because cute, distorted Washu like us. I think about the ten thousand anyway, without a paddle that has been hoarding a lot, sortie of Kenshi was decided much earlier. It is in that thing more than that did not have to Kenshi has the high technology originally 戰闘, teach it, opportunity of assassination came early, onset of endemic of Jemina had Sakotsu. Anyway …… ‘Ri Susumu, a Koi course, Kenshi I was one encounter with Lashara ■ earth like.

Free Translation –

If Dagmyer is accepting Kenshi….the result be ぅ that do it because it was the one that differed largely, if it is the condition where Doll is not receiving the Conn 卜 roll of Gaia. Be satisfied with the result that was able to throw down Gaia for me even, the revival of the release and Neizai of the dole are a desirable fact. 《主語なし》Therefore I am thanking for Lashara that gave the quarters place of that, Kenshi made つて in the motive of self-interest a little bit. 《主語なし》That speaking it does a/the な narration even if so whether or not even, Kenshi has various interrogations and inspection of around あつた under the control of Dagmyer and was making gentle merely, although Kenshi began to demonstrate the strength and brain weather! of the unand the like as expectation. Saving here and there the food and medical supplies, everyday necessities for the expedition house, emergencies between underground Sora where get out from surveillance under stealthily and used ruin the neighborhood where is crowded admires with the fruits of long time training although it pierces it. 《主語なし》However I wear ドロボゥ ほつ and do how it is and らね?

《主語なし》Moreover, it will attach I give up it be although it was going in and out everywhere freely け selfishly and or it is done to Lithia wild animal handling to every つた, as tone ベ よぅ about a/the body when it is nonexistent technician one a ら mercy and ら…. て, Washu are the one that had difficulty when with because the one who is coming off a little bit is pretty in the education policy that was distorted. 《主語なし》Even if think anyway and save 万 all and buy crowded it is nonexistent, Kenshi of I go out and decided 撃 in fairly early time. 《主語なし》It is in that the emission disease time of the endemic of ジェミナー was 迫つて, over that the good opportunity of the assassination visited early, that Kenshi has high 戰闘 technology originally and was unnecessary to teach it. 《主語なし》….It is こぅ anyway’ and 迪, り, Kenshi depart ぅ progress with a/the Lashara ■ ground and be meeting つた one.

Excite Translation –

Dagmyer has accepted Kenshi た et al. …. Doll — ガ The Cong 卜 roll of イア State which has not been received it is — if — a result — a large — That made the mistake in hearing って — since it was, I will carry out. For me, it is Gaia. Satisfied with the result which was able to be pushed down It is carrying out and he is Dawe. Release of ル and revival of Neizai are also glad. It is a fact. therefore — a little — motive of self-interest Room of that and Kenshi I appreciate the appearance like 作つてくれた Lashara. as expected, Kenshi is incomparable — strong — と — although it began to demonstrate happy-go-lucky person さ — the bottom of management of Dagmyer Kenshi at the あつた time should also be — it is undergoing a ろな interrogation and inspection — merely — If it says whether act as an adult and to be comb ていた so — also coming out — it is inside sufficient and carries out. 探 between the underground Sora which slipped out from under surveillance secretly and used ruins The food for 検家 and emergencies, and medicine Elegance and the neighborhood which collects necessaries here and there every day are put. Admire with the result of years of training. ます. けど ドロボゥ ほつ or む り is how — it is — ?And are selfish fairly free. If there is no method of 士 even if wild animal treatment of per なつた is carried out as a method of 調 ベ about the body at the appearance like Lithia having gone in and out here and there, it will give up, or he is deplorable や et al. …. It is troubled also by the educational concept in which Mr. Washu and others was distorted just because it is lovelier to have escaped just for a moment. 10,000 が are considered anyhow, there is also no paddle which stored many things, and it determined the sortie of Kenshi as quite early time. Kenshi has 戰闘技術 high from the first, and the development-of-symptoms time of the endemic disease of ジェミナー is in the Hasama intermediary いた事 beyond that it did not need to be taught and the golden opportunity of assassination having visited early. …. anyhow — ‘ — such progress — 迪, り, and Kenshi — the appearance like a Lashara■ ground, and 出会つ It is that of た.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.