ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 6 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 6 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page006.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

剣士との訓練は、剣士だけでなく魎皇鬼 ちやんの肉体と精神の成長をも促す結果と なりました。もともと彼女は魎呼さんと同 じ年月の経験と記憶を持つています。しか一し先代の船体が破壊され、船体と分離され た頭脳体として再生した時、肉体のコン卜 ロ一ルが未熟であつた彼女は、 大人の身体 から幼女姿へと変えられ、記憶も分離され ました。それらは経験と成長によつて次第に戻るよぅに 設定されていましたが、剣士といぅ、魎皇鬼ちやんにと つて庇護する存在が出来た事により、精神的な成長が加 速されそれに伴つて肉体的な成長も加速されたといぅわ けなのです。この事により剣士が小学校の高学年になる 頃には彼女は成人状態となり、砂沙美ちやんの成長をも 追い越しました。とはいえ、魎皇鬼ちやんが砂沙美ちや んの妹的な存在である事には変わりはありません。

ATLAS Translation –

Training with Kenshi, It became the result of pressing not only Kenshi but also the growth of the body and the spirit of Ryo-Ohki [chiyan]. She original is ..possession.. [tsuteimasu] as for the experience and the memory at the same years as Mr. Ryoko. Cervine 1 is done and predecessor’s hull is destroyed, When reproducing as a hull and a separated brain body, One Gong fortune-telling [ro] [ru] of the body is immature and [atsuta] she :, It is changed from an adult body to the little girl appearance, The memory was separated. They : to the [yotsute] situation to the experience and growth though were set to ..return.. [ruyou;], Kenshi [toiu;], By the thing that existence that protects Ryo-Ohki [chiyan] [totsute] can be done, Mental growth is accelerated, and acceleration [sareta] and [iu;wake] growth to it ..accompanying.. [tsute] physical. When Kenshi becomes the upper-grade of the elementary school by this thing, she enters an adult state, The growth of Sasami [chiyan] was outstripped. However, Younger sister..existence..thing..change..provide.

Google Translation –

Training with Kenshi is now with the results also encourage the growth of the body and soul of Ryo-Ohki Chillan well as Kenshi. She has the experience and memory of the years the same as Ryoko’s originally. When you play as a brain body hull of one’s predecessor deer is destroyed, is separated from the hull, it was turned into a little girl figure from the body of an adult, she con Bokuroichiru of the body has been filed in the immature, also storage was separated. They had been set to Yo return gradually pursuant to the growth and experience, but by the presence of Tsute asylum Kenshi Toi, and to Ryo-Ohki Chillan is possible, together with it spiritual growth is accelerated It’s only such’m Yo growth Tsute physical also accelerated. She became the adult state by the time Kenshi is in the upper grades of elementary school by this, I was also overtaking the growth of Sasami Chillan. That said, there is no change in that Ryo-Ohki Chillan is the existence of a sister Sasami Chillan.

Free Translation –

gladiators gladiators and the training of its associated Imperial demons not only day and night. The physical and mental growth, with the result that promote. She was originally the same as its associated call, the Month and Year with experience and memories. Only the hull of its predecessor is destroyed, and the hull and the isolated brain plays as the body of the body when the fortune of the heat in a premature, she was from the body of the adults as young girls transformed into memories have been isolated. They have the experience and growth gradually by I’ll be back to file was set and the gladiators and ruts and its associated Imperial demons. And we were able to asylum seekers, spiritual growth is accelerating it with the physical growth and accelerating the file and not a fault. This thing is conjoined with the higher grade elementary school by the time he was in the state, and her adult sand sand ruts and beauty. Growth was also overtake. However, Imperial demon ruts and its associated with sand sand does not beauty of the day and night, my sister is on the things that has not changed.

Excite Translation –

Training with Kenshi brought a result to which not only Kenshi but my Ryo-Ohki’s flesh and mental growth are urged. from the first — her — Mr. Ryoko — said — ています with experience and memory of じ年月. taking deer 1, and a predecessor’s hull being destroyed and separating from a hull the time of reproducing as a た頭脳 object — corporal Cong 卜 ロ 1 ル is unripe — あつた — the body of her and an adult from — it is changed to a little girl figure and memory is also separated better — た. they return gradually by experience and growth — as — although set up — Kenshi, いぅ, and my Ryo-Ohki — the existence which carries out intermediary protection was made — mental growth — 加 速 is carried out — it — 伴つて — corporal growth was also accelerated — いぅわ It is け. Kenshi becomes the upper classes of an elementary school by this thing. At the time, she will be in an adult state, and it is also growth of my Sasami. It passed. But my Ryo-Ohki is Sasami ち. There is no change in being the younger sister existence of ん.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.