ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 7 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 7 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page007.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

閑話休題。ここで解説を私、砂沙美 にバトンタツチします。剣士ちゃんと魎ちゃんの追いかけつ この状況が劇的に変化、いわゆるブレ イクスルーしたのは、剣士ちゃんが異 世界に送られる、ちよぅどー年前だっ たの。それはみんなの訓練が結実した 瞬間——剣士ちやんを後ろから捕まえ よぅとした魎ちゃんの、本気の攻擊を 見事に紙ー重でかわしたの。

もちろん私達の目から見れば、赤ちやんが立つちしてヨタヨ タと歩き始めたレべルだけれ ども、それでも重要な大きな ハードルを越えた事には間違 いないわ。そして魎ちやんと 剣士ちやんの追いかけつこの フィールドは征木邸の周囲に ある山中へと広がつて行つた の。何と言つても山中は樹雷 の闘士がー番得意とするフィールド、木々が入り組んだ障 害のある場所だから、魎ちや んの機能限定もー部解除されたのよ。

ATLAS Translation –

Chat [yasudai]. The explanation is me here, It [batontatsuchi]s it to Sasami. Kenshi ..tidying.. [**]’s running after [tsukono] situation changes in dramatic form, So-called becoming a hit through [shitanoha], Kenshi is sent to the different world, Before [chiyou;do] [-] year??Kenshi [chiyan] at the moment when it brought it forth is capture [you;toshita] [**] from the back. everyone’s training it, Serious attack ? is paper heavy [dekawashitano] in splendor.

If you see from our eyes of course, Though ..standing.. [tsuchishite] ..red.. ..[chiyan].. [yotayota] and [re] [be] [ru] where it began to walk, Still, it is correct to exceed a big important hurdle. And, Yamanaka and the Hiroshi [gatsute] line ivy in surroundings in the conquest tree mansion of the running after [tsukono] field of [**chi] [yanto] Kenshi [chiyan]. Remark [tsutemo] Yamanaka is very a field a good turn of the fighter of Jurai, Because the place with the trouble with a complicated trees, The part was released to [**chi] [yanno] function limitation.

Google Translation –

I digress. I will Batontatsuchi to Sasami commentary here. Kenshi-chan is sent to a different world, this situation changed dramatically show by chasing of 魎 chan properly Kenshi, did you break through the so-called, was the year before hup Chiyo. It was exchanged in paper over heavy brilliantly 魎 chan was said Yo caught from behind Kenshi Chillan, a Osamu擊 serious – the moment the training of everyone culminated it.

In view of our eyes, of course, Domo Re only Le leveling it began to walk and waddle red Chillan is the Chi Standing, not between differences in that you are still beyond the important big hurdle. And this field of Tsu chasing Kenshi Chillan to be yan 魎Chi Tsute of goods by a wide field to the mountains surrounding the Seiki-tei. Word Tsute also because all with disabilities field militants Jurai is to number over good, trees intricate Yamanaka what, limited function of 魎Chiyan also did is over parts released.

Free Translation –

Sun turns server plug inside out. I have described in this section to the beauty, sand sand, Jenson Button on the multi-. I chased the two conjoined | Creating the situation is changing dramatically, so-called blending equipment through the enactments of noise it is sent to the world for years, it was 45 years ago, back in anger. It is everyone’s training is the fruition moment gladiators – day and night. from the rear to catch an alert with its associated with an onslaught of serious 擊 stunning double in the paper.

Of course if you look at us in the eyes of the red day and night. will stand with the young and began to walk on the level we do, is still only an important crossed a major hurdle to pass between. Thousand and One Nights and its associated conjoined with One Thousand and One Nights after this field is not a journey of trees around the house and around to the mountains by one line. Yamanaka also say that one of the Thunder Gladiator trees is best at the field and the trees maze The location of disability because of the ruts and its associated limited functionality of also released.

Excite Translation –

Back to the subject. Description is handed over to me and Sasami here. my Kenshi and my 魎 pursue — つ this situation — dramatic — change — what is called — blurring having acted as Ickx Lou, my Kenshi is seen off in the different world — exactly — だっ before – year た. As for it, everybody’s training became fruitful. Moment — My Kenshi is caught from back. Earnest 攻 ? of my 魎 who presupposed like It exchanged by the paper-pile splendidly.

if it sees from our eyes, of course, a baby will stand — ち(ing) — ヨタヨ still important, although it is タ and レ べ ル which began to walk — big having exceeded the hurdle — between 違 It is absent. And race of my 魎 and my Kenshi The field is to the circumference of the residence of 征木. 広 is intermediary 行つた to a certain Yamanaka. In Yamanaka, since it is the field which the fighter of Jurai makes – watch speciality, and the place with obstacles where trees became intricate, what and a word intermediary are also 魎ちs. – part release also of the functional limitation of ん was carried out.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.