ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 8 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 8 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page008.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

ここから剣士ちゃんはまさに『水を得た魚』状態、 その能力をいかんなく発揮し始めたの。しかも鷲羽 お姉ちゃんやノィケお姉ちゃんが喜んじゃつて、剣 士ちゃんにいろいろな卜ラップを教え込むものだか らもう……。さすがにデストラップは無いけれど、 忍者の使う変わり身まで使つて’ 魎ちゃんもけつこ う翻弄されていたわ。もつともデス卜ラップでも魎 ちゃんにキズひとつ付けられない以上、トラップは ちょっとした足止め程度にしかならないわ。ここで 重要になってくるのは初期の頃の隠れんぼ、穏行の 技術ね。だから剣士ちゃんは事前に卜ラップ、食料、 穏行用の仕掛けを山に持ち込んでいたけれど、 その 様子を魎ちゃんが見るのは、当然、禁止よょ。

ATLAS Translation –

Kenshi exactly : here. 『Fish put back in the water』State, It began to demonstrate that it was by not going in the ability. Moreover, it is [tsute] that the Washu elder sister and the [noi;ke] elder sister are pleased, Already because the one to inculcate the fencer various fortune-telling laps……. [Desutorappu] is indeed arranged ..no.., Even the turnover that the ninja uses is [tsute] ..use… ‘ ..[**].. [moketsukou] was played at. One [kizu] is not put even by the [desu] fortune-telling lap by [**] even if it has it either, The trap becomes only little forced stay extent. It is [bo] becoming important here that doesn’t hide initial, Technology of [**gyou]. Therefore, Kenshi is a fortune-telling lap in prior, Food, Though beginning [**] exercise was brought in to the mountain, [**]’s seeing the appearance, Naturally, Prohibition [yoyo;].

Google Translation –

Just Kenshi chan “Mizuwoetauo” state, I started to demonstrate its ability does not go from here. And …… more so, because it was something that would teach a variety of Bok wrap Tsute, swordsman chan No~ike sister and sister Washu is be happy. There is no de strap truly, but I was at the mercy of her 魎 ‘Tsute used to body and will instead use only misuse of ninja. Or more that is not attached to one wound 魎 chan Death Bok wrap HOWEVER, the trap is not only a little stuck about. Game of hide-and-seek in the early days, and come into the picture here I 穏行 technology. So of course, Kenshi-chan was brought to the mountain gimmicks Bok wrap, food, of 穏行 for in advance, but 魎 chan to see the looks of, Yo Yo prohibited.

Free Translation –

From here Kenshi was not regrettable condition, the ability’ the fish that obtained ‘water exactly and began to demonstrate of. 《主語なし》Moreover, because I teach various 卜 laps to つて, swordsman that a/the Washu older sister and ノィケ older sister pleased it already…. 《主語なし》It will attach to the adapting quickly that a/the ninja uses, even though there is not a デ strap to although I pierce it it is わ that even 魎 was trifled with け’ 使つて. 《主語なし》Have in all of, as it is not attached to 魎 a/the wound even one デス 卜 lap be わ that the trap becomes only quite detention degree. It is technology ね of the game of hide-and-seek, 穏 line in the time that were an early period to have become important here. Therefore what 魎 sees the situation is ょ! prohibition naturally, even though Kenshi was bringing the mechanism for a/the 卜 lap, food, 穏 line in a/the mountain in an/the advance.

Excite Translation –

Here to my Kenshi is having begun to demonstrate [ which does not just go a “fish which obtained water” state, and its capability ] there being nothing. and my Washu elder sister and my ノィケ elder sister — 喜ん — an intermediary and sword Are various 卜 laps instilled into my 士? ら — obtaining …. up to the change body which a ninja uses truly although there is no deathtrap — 使つて’ — my 魎 — けつこ It obtained and trifled. but — a デス 卜 lap — 魎 my — if even a crack is not attached at all — trap It becomes only little detention extent. Here It is the hide-and-seek at the time of the first stage, and 穏行 to become important. Technology. therefore — although my Kenshi had carried a 卜 lap, food, and the mechanism for 穏行 into the mountain beforehand — the — my 魎 looks at a situation — naturally — prohibition よょ.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.