ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 9 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Tenchi Ban 13.12 ISM-ban 13.12 PG. 9 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Geminar%2013_12%20Doujinshi/page009.png" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

地球の某ネッ卜に流そうとした のはさすがに止められたみたい ……困つた鷲羽お姉ちやん。さて、そうこうしている内、 剣士ちやんはその技術向上め ざましく、卜ラップの資材や 食料飲料水など、追いかけつ こを続けるのに必要な物を現 地調達でまかなえるようにな つちやつたの。そしてその加 エまでもほぼ、愛用のナイフ ー本で可能になり、追いかけ つこ連続継続期間がー週間をかくして剣士ちやんは 面白そぅといぅ理由で 『千尋の谷』へと突き 落とされる事となつまあそれも征木家ら しいと言えばらしい のだけれど……本当 に不憫よね。さて、剣士ちやん が異世界へと送られ る事が決定したわけ だけれど、あくまで 現段階では仮決定に 過ぎないわ。そこに はひとつの大きな ハードルが……。さて、ふたりの追いかけつこも 剣士ちゃんのー方的な勝利になる かと思いきや、 魎ちゃん側にも先 代魎皇鬼が蓄積した海賊時の戦闘 記録や高い学習能力があるから抜 きつ抜かれつつの、 訓練には本当 に理想的な拮抗状態が維持 されるよぅになつたの。し かも二人の追いかけつこが 見ていて面白いレベルにな つたものだから、鷲羽お姉 ちゃんが記録編集して、 征 木家の娯楽のひとつとなつ ちゃつてて、果てには正木 の村にも、宇宙の関係各位 にも配信される始末。……一部抜粋ではあるけれど、越えるようになった の。そしてついに 遙照お兄様から剣の 初等免許皆伝を言い 渡されるに至り、鷲羽お姉ちやんと 玲亜お母様はこう思ったの。

『そろそろええんじやね?』

……つて。そしてその考えを後押しダメ押ししたのが、 訪希深ちやんの「いまあっち に送り出すのがー番、面白そ ぅよ」のー言……困った娘。

ATLAS Translation –

It was indeed stopped to have tried to throw into the certain [ne] fortune-telling of the earth…… [Tsuta] Washu elder sister [chiyan] . embarrassmentWell, It does so so, It is remarkable after for the technology of Kenshi [chiyanhaso], Materials and food drinking water etc. of fortune-telling lap, Local procurement, and a running after [tsukowo] thing necessary to be able to continue is [natsuchi] and [tsutano] in [ruyou] it is possible to cover. And, even the Canadian [e] is almost, The knife book on patronage keeps possible, The week is concealed between running after [tsuko] [ren] [tsudutsu] [tsuduki] and Kenshi [chiyan] : in an interesting [sou;toiu;] reason. 『Valley of Chihiro』[Dakeredo] of remark [ebarashii]. in case of the thing and [natsumaasoremo] [seikike] where [heto] is pushed down seem…… Pity really. Well, Because the thing sent to the Kenshi [chiyanga] different world was decided, Only the preliminary ruling to the end at the present stage. One big hurdle : there……. Well, ..resignation.. [ya] when becoming victory the two running after [tsukomo] Kenshi, Because it has a combat record of the pirate of [**] of the accumulation of predecessor Ryo-Ohki on the side and a high learning ability, ding-dong [tsuno], A really ideal rivalry is [natsutano] in maintenance [sareruyou;] for training. Moreover, running after [tsukoga] sees and : about two people at an interesting level because [natsutamono], The Washu elder sister does the record edit, One and [natsuchatsutete] of amusement of [seikike], To the village of the Japanese spindle-tree in outskirts, Settlement delivered also by related all of you in space…… Though part is an excerpt, It came to exceed it. It comes to be told from the Yosho elder brother and finally ..sword.. information all primary licenses, Washu elder sister [chiyan] and Reia mother thought so.

『Involvement food performing?』

…… [Tsute]. And, having pushed a backup of the idea not good :, Tokimi [chiyanno]”Sending off there now is a turn, Interesting [sou;yo]”Remark of ..drinking.. [-]…… Embarrassed daughter.

Google Translation –

Was going to shed certain kneaded Bok of the Earth and Yan Anechi your Washu KomaTsuta …… like stopped indeed. Well, while I was traveling, Tsuchiya Tsutano can cover such as the current land procurement what you need the technology improves Me Zamashiku, such as food and drinking water materials my lap, Kenshi Chillan is to continue to Oikaketsuko. And almost up to the pressure error is also possible in Naifu this favorite, Kenshi Chillan is that it be dropped thrust to the “valley of Chihiro” The reason ~Utoi Resona interesting continuous duration is hid over weekly and misuse chase It’s apparently Speaking Conqueror tree Ierashii Well it’s also the summer capital but I’m pity to …… true. Well, it is sent Kenshi Chillan is to a different world ‘s not decided, but it only provisionally determined at this stage only. Major hurdle one …… there.Well, I thought that it either be victory over the way of Kenshi chan Como Tsu chasing Futari, and Nukare tight excluded because there is a high learning ability and combat record of pirates during the previous bill Ryo-Ohki has accumulated also 魎 her side The Tsutano Na Yo antagonistic to the ideal state is maintained in real Tsutsuno, in training. From what it was summer in the level interesting Oikaketsuko of two duck is watching then, Washu Oane chan record editing, Te summer tea Tsute as one of the entertainment Seiki-ka, also in the village of Masaki is the End , settlement, which is also distributed to interested parties of the universe. …… It is a part excerpt, but it came to more than. And leads to be passed to say the primary initiation into the secrets of the sword from Yosho brother like finally, Reia your mother I thought this to be yan Washu your Anechi.

“Eenjiyane soon?”

…… Tsute. And was boosted making doubly sure the idea is, a troubled daughter progestogen …… “over numbers, ~Uyo Resona’s interesting to send over there now” on Tokimi Chillan.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》To although it pierces that it tried to pour it into certain ネッ 卜 of the earth it wants to observe was stopped….it is 困つたWashu older sister ち and ん. 《主語なし》And, inside, Kenshi ち and ん that is doing it this way so is remarkable, go after the materials and food drinking water etc., of a/the 卜 lap the technology improvement and to continue つこ as I grant a necessary thing ま with a/the location procurement なつち and つた of. 《主語なし》And it becomes possible, and go after with a favorite knife book almost, even to the 加 エ and つこ continuation duration the ー week thus Kenshi ち and ん appear that speaking even though even it appears a/the 征 tree house well なつ the that be with face white そぅ and be thrust down to ‘the valley of Chihiro’ with a/the ぅ reason….it is really pitiable ね. 《主語なし》And, it is わ that does not pass to falseness decision in a strictly present stage, even though it is why it decided that Kenshi ち and ん are sent to the abnormal world. One big hurdle there….And, two being drawn out omission つ because there are the battle record and high study ability at the time of the pirate that even つこ goes 思 whether or not go after and become the victory of ー one of Kenshi and predecessor in the family line Ryo-Ohki accumulated to a/the 魎 side and to ぅ that really ideal antagonism condition is maintained to the training of while なつた of. 《主語なし》Moreover, two of it goes after and つこ is seeing and a/the Washu older sister edits and records it, because it is in an interesting level a なつた thing and the disposal that is delivered in, the village of Masaki to なつちゃつてて, end to every relation of the universe with one of the recreation of a/the 征 tree house. 《主語なし》….It is to have come to exceed, even though it is an extract a part. 《主語なし》And it comes to be stated the elementary grade license everyone biography of a/the sword from a/the Yosho older brother finally and thought Washu older sister ち and ん and Reia mother this way of.

《主語なし》’Is it じ and ね that can not get そろ? ‘

….It is つて. And that, pushes the thought back-up no good and did what Tokimi ち and ん send over there “now be a/the ー No., face white そぅよ” of a/the ー word….the daughter who had difficulty.

Excite Translation –

it tried to pass to certain ネッ 卜 of the earth …. that was stopped truly — as — — my 困つた Washu elder sister. now, the inside which is in this way so, and my Kenshi — eye the improvement in technical ざ — better — materials of く and a 卜 lap pursuing food drinking water etc. — つ Appear a thing required to continue こ. provide ground supply — る — it needs つちやつた. And the 加 It becomes possible with A favorite knife – a book mostly to エ, pursuing つこ continuation duration – week — in this way — my Kenshi Poke that it seems to be interesting to “valley of Chihiro” for the reason for いぅ. dropping and なつまあ — it — 征木家 et al. It carries out, can be said to be い, takes into pieces, and is. Although it is that …. true It is poor. now, my Kenshi Are sent to the different world. although る事 was determined — to the last — a present stage — preliminary decision It does not pass. there one — big a hurdle ….now, two persons’ race also becomes my Kenshi’s method victory of – it is — it considering, きや(ing) and, a 魎 my side — the point Battle at the time of the pirate whom cost Ryo-Ohki accumulated since there are record and high learning ability — 抜 きつ抜 — true to he つつ and training Ideal rivalry conditions are maintenance. it is carried out — as — なつた. する or — two persons’ race looking — interesting level since it is a つた thing — Washu elder sister my — carrying out record edit — 征 One and なつ of the amusement of 木家 ちゃつてて and an end — Masaki a village — Gentlemen concerned of the universe Settlement distributed. …. Although it was an extract in part, it came to exceed. And it is the Yosho elder brother to a sword at last. Elementary full proficiency is said. It is that came to be passed and my Washu elder sister and the Reia mother considered like this.

” — soon — ええ — じ — ?”

…. Intermediary. and having carried out backer assuring sends out the idea to the that now [ of my Tokimi / “] – watch and 面白そ [ ] — ぅ — ” – word —- the problem daughter.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.