[Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Doujinshi/Novel Hunt

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Doujinshi/Novel Hunt

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    I know these count as the main cast, but i had no idea if i should post it there or here. So i decided here.

Well, i had my birthday recently. With the spare cash i was saving for headphones, i decided to go hunting for the [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Doujinshi that have not been put on the internet. Or atleast the ones i could not find. Hit a little snag with that hunt.

Mandarake in Akihabara has a few, but most are anywhere from 2000Y to 3500 for one i have never seen before. I think i almost fell in defeat. The sadness was honestly unreal.

As for the books, its easier to find them new for some odd reason. Except the big 3. Those i have yet to get my hands on, and i assume ill end up just ordering off amazon.

One thing i did notice, a TON of cell art has been poping up in quite a few places. If i get a job here, my first few snipes will be those. v

If theres anything techi related here you guys think might be a good thing to hunt for thats not online at the moment, feel free to shout it out. Ill hunt when i can.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.