Kajishima’s Tenchi Ban 13.08 Afterward Translated

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel Kajishima’s Tenchi Ban 13.08 Afterward Translated

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Well, that was cool of Tomato to pitch in. 😎
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thanks for sharing here ANB and hats off to anyone working on these translations. Good to hear it sounds like we’ll get some Geminar questions answered, and anything regarding Paradise Wars is exciting.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Indeed, thanks for the share ANB! :D
      NinjaboyMMGN
      How much would it cost to commission someone to translate Kajishima-san’s Doujinshi?
      Anonymous
      For those so inclined, here’s the text

FAQ wrote:

“Until now, there hasn’t been a full explanation about Kenshi’s time on earth, why Kenshi’s mother Rea came to Earth, or why Neizai bears a grudge against Rea. The latter half of this will come in the winter, but I’m hoping it will at least get to when Kenshi meets Lashara.

Now then, as for my main work, I’m currently doing checks on Paradise War Vol. 2 and doing work on Tenchi Muyo GXP Vol. 10. Paradise War Vol. 2 will probably come out sometime this year, while Tenchi is scheduled for the start of next year, as per usual. I definitely don’t want to run into any weird trouble this time around…… I can’t do that anymore. Never again…… As for the anime, as is typical for an original series, getting it greenlighted is proving tough. So, unfortunately, there’s nothing really to say about it for now. I guess all we can do is hope that the sales of Paradise will increase a little more…..”

also a few questions rise up out of this

FAQ wrote:

…while Tenchi is scheduled for the start of next year, as per usual. I definitely don’t want to run into any weird trouble this time around…… I can’t do that anymore. Never again……

First and foremost, what Tenchi? I only say that because even though it’s implied it’s the GXP novel, I wasn’t under the impression he ever had any problems with his GXP novels? Unless he lamenting GXP the anime, which wouldn’t make sense in that context and shouldn’t even be brought up, unless he’s bringing up something midway through a thought related to an anime project that isn’t “original”. I only say that because of this next quote

FAQ wrote:

As for the anime, as is typical for an original series, getting it greenlighted is proving tough. So, unfortunately, there’s nothing really to say about it for now. I guess all we can do is hope that the sales of Paradise will increase a little more…..

So I think we can all assume from this he means a Paradise War anime, but that brings into question, what are these other “Tenchi anime projects” (as in more than one), that he hinted at in previous Doujins? If he’s speaking so freely about Paradise War, I’m under the impression that its not a “thing” yet (obviously), but if he has to hold his tongue to other projects, than the contracts on those projects are obviously a thing no? (in an NDA type deal)

As is par the course I guess, you learn one thing, and 10 questions pop up

I believe he is referring to a publishers deadline, for GXP #9. From what I’ve read Mizuki penned Paradise War #1 for him because the writing for GXP #9 was running behind schedule. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Kajishima is likely paid in advance, like a number of authors in America are. If so, they probably issue a penalty for every so many weeks behind schedule his final drafts are submitted. Or it could be that the publisher runs a very tight printing schedule, where any delay would significantly push back printing by rescheduling that title several weeks later. In any case, the important part is that he handed off Paradise War to Mizuki so he could finish up GXP #9, then get it to print on time and this is what he is referring to.
      AstroNerdBoy
      Unfortunately, Kajishima-sensei tends to speak in riddles. I get the feeling that hardcore fans in Japan probably may have more information to fill in some of these gaps, but I won’t swear to that.

As to other “Tenchi” anime titles, I’ve always just seen this as pure speculation. The only thing I’ve seen as being at the top of Kajishima-sensei’s list was always Paradise War. His efforts to get this turned into an anime failed, so he has been forced to write novels, prove the novels are successful, then he’ll have a chance to make a Paradise War anime, though it will be an adaptation, not an original anime, which is what he’s always done to date.

I know a lot of fans still hit me up on TM!R OVA4, but I’ve just never seen that as something really in the cards. Heck, Kajishima-sensei has never even spoken of adapting the three Shin Tenchi Muyo novels into an anime, which I for one would LOVE to see happen. As to a GXP sequel, I’ve never seen that in the works either. The only possible other anime I’ve thought might have a chance is War on Geminar. That’s because there’s still a story of getting Kenshi back to Earth.

Anonymous

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

I know a lot of fans still hit me up on TM!R OVA4, but I’ve just never seen that as something really in the cards. Heck, Kajishima-sensei has never even spoken of adapting the three Shin Tenchi Muyo novels into an anime, which I for one would LOVE to see happen. As to a GXP sequel, I’ve never seen that in the works either. The only possible other anime I’ve thought might have a chance is War on Geminar. That’s because there’s still a story of getting Kenshi back to Earth.

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=260

This came directly from the FAQ, now I don’t know about you, but I don’t use the word “several” when I’m talking about 1 or 2 things, Paradise War is probably what he’s shooting for the most, but if we liken this to his previous deal with AIC/VAP, then we can definitely make the assumption it’s 3, and if I were AIC, I would never do 3 original properties, financially its just not a guarantee like an OVA4 would be.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

Quote:

assumption

… you know what follows. 😉

Anonymous

Nobuyuki wrote:

Quote:

assumption

Yes but it’s not simply a random assumption, and all of the info I’m basing the assumption on is coming right from the FAQ

Kajishima said that GXP was not going to be animated again – check

Kajishima said that what is being animated was canon – check

Kajishima said that “several anime projects” were in the works – check

So literally all it can be is Paradise War, Seikishi 2, and OVA4, unless he decides to animate more Dual and the Novels, If I’m missing something, than by all means, but this theory/assumption is far more grounded in reality than anything else, I’m playing it by the book (literally), lol.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Dagon123 wrote:

So literally all it can be is Paradise War, Seikishi 2, and OVA4, unless he decides to animate more Dual and the Novels, If I’m missing something, than by all means, but this theory/assumption is far more grounded in reality than anything else, I’m playing it by the book (literally), lol.

Do we have to fill in the blanks quite a bit here? Of course, it’s all we can do, not only hearing only tidbits being non-Japanese fans, but the fact that Kajishima plays it close to the chest.

I think these three are a good bet, and it’s what I’d put my money on if I had to guess. In our cast discussion on the matter (before this new information) between those of us participating, this seems to be where we generally overlapped on opinion (though, in the cast, I had thought Paradise War could have been an OVA, but it wouldn’t be a true OVA now seeing as how Kajishima needs to do the novels to hopefully get an anime greenlighted, so technically it would be an adaptation).

[BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/tIGR2xdm3Ms[/BBvideo]

Wouldn’t it be awesome, though, if he threw all of us for a loop and did more with Dual? (I know, it won’t happen, but if it did…)

AstroNerdBoy

Nobuyuki wrote:

Quote:

assumption

Heh!heh!heh!

Just for the record, would I like to see an OVA 4? You bet! GXP 2? Right on!

But yeah, for all I know, Kajishima-sensei wants to finally finish Agga Ruter after all these years. *lol*

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Nobuyuki wrote:

Quote:

assumption

Heh!heh!heh!

Just for the record, would I like to see an OVA 4? You bet! GXP 2? Right on!

But yeah, for all I know, Kajishima-sensei wants to finally finish Agga Ruter after all these years. *lol*

😆 lawdy, if it wasn’t for that there bein some mighty explicit hentai, i’d probably be interested in that thar project of his, & any continuation thereafter (isn’t Agga Ruter technically canon?) 😳

AstroNerdBoy
      Well, all of Kajishima-sensei’s works are said to be “linked at the corner,” but I’m not sure I’d go with “canon” or not, only because it isn’t directly tied to TM!R (unlike War on Geminar).

I did watch it YEARS ago. Had a hard time getting passed the hentai elements, but I seem to recall the story was OK. Masquerade was better though.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Well, all of Kajishima-sensei’s works are said to be “linked at the corner,” but I’m not sure I’d go with “canon” or not, only because it isn’t directly tied to TM!R (unlike War on Geminar).

I did watch it YEARS ago. Had a hard time getting passed the hentai elements, but I seem to recall the story was OK. Masquerade was better though.

Thanks for the answer, ANB, and for the straight up review of Agga Ruter. I don’t doubt there might be a decent enough story there, but I couldn’t make it far enough to find it (just not my cup of tea).

AstroNerdBoy
      Agga Ruter was kinda like taking the humor parts of TM!R and adding lots of hentai elements. Masquerade, on the other hand, had actual plot reasons for the hentai material, which considering the supernatural aspects of that series, made it different in terms of viewing. Someone told me that the sequel that came out in Japan was also written by Kajishima, but I’ve never been able to confirm this, nor have I watched the sequel.

Anyway, I guess the next news bit from Kajishima-sensei on whatever he’s doing will come at the next Comiket.

Heh! It would be interesting if it were more Dual like a movie but I doubt it very seriously.It’s pretty much

self-contained as is.

I agree it probably be more likely OVA 4.

AstroNerdBoy
      I’ve mentioned this in the WoG forum, but I figured I’d mention this here as well. Someone provided a summary of the information in 13.08, which I’ve now incorporated into the FAQ for those interested.

http://tenchi.astronerdboy.com/section-2-4-tenchi-muyo-ism/

jgzinv
      That’s a heck of a lot of information… and that Kenshi’s pretty much a sacrificial lamb… sheesh…

Even for essentially the Tenchi gang, being the superfriends… that seems kinda heartless.

I notice Tenchi was absent from the list of trainers.

NinjaboyMMGN

JGZinv wrote:

That’s a heck of a lot of information… and that Kenshi’s pretty much a sacrificial lamb… sheesh…

Even for essentially the Tenchi gang, being the superfriends… that seems kinda heartless.

I notice Tenchi was absent from the list of trainers.

It does seem like that when you think about it…

Well, in regards to Tenchi not being one of Kenshi’s trainers it could be possible Tenchi was opposed to the idea…

Anonymous

NinjaboyMMGN wrote:

It does seem like that when you think about it…

Well, in regards to Tenchi not being one of Kenshi’s trainers it could be possible Tenchi was opposed to the idea…

I imagine it went something like this

Tenchi: I don’t want to be a part of this, he’s my little brother, he’s family, etc

The elders in the Masaki family: Tenchi you may think he’s human, but really he’s a biomechanical machine made for a specific purpose, you may not like it, but that’s how it is

wthplz

NinjaboyMMGN

Dagon123 wrote:

I imagine it went something like this

Tenchi: I don’t want to be a part of this, he’s my little brother, he’s family, etc

The elders in the Masaki family: Tenchi you may think he’s human, but really he’s a biomechanical machine made for a specific purpose, you may not like it, but that’s how it is

wthplz

That would be the best bet for it. As that is something I can see Tenchi doing, which also brings up my theory about how Kenshi got a light hawk wings. Though I have to go back in rewatch SKT.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

Quote:

you may not like it, but that’s how it is

I can support this statement. :Cheeks:

I don’t know about having Mihoshi for a tutor in close combat fighting,wouldn’t Kiyone have been a better

choice?Just wondering.I mean doesn’t Mihoshi have a bit of a rep. for being a klutz?

Nobuyuki
      Participant

mitsuki lover wrote:

wouldn’t Kiyone have been a better choice?

Reminder: This the OVA continuity, so the only known Kiyone in this storyline is dead. 😉

Also: Re-watch episode 6 to see Mihoshi’s unarmed combat skills. 😎

AstroNerdBoy

mitsuki lover wrote:

I don’t know about having Mihoshi for a tutor in close combat fighting,wouldn’t Kiyone have been a better

choice?Just wondering.I mean doesn’t Mihoshi have a bit of a rep. for being a klutz?

A deadly accurate klutz. Remember in OVA 2 when Tenchi, Aeka, and Washu went to Dr. Clay’s ship? They found Mihoshi under attack, but then despite it all, Mihoshi turned the tables and had the octo-bots fleeing.

Plus, don’t forget how she handled the giant snakes in OVA 1 on Kagato’s ship. ^_^

Mihoshi in an anomaly to be sure, but she does have very good skills.

As to the trainers, my understanding is that the next doujinshi will talk about Ryo-ohki’s training of Kenshi. So, it is possible that Tenchi may show up as a trainer as well. As far as 13.08 stated, only Seina opposed sending Kenshi out there, but his opposition was apparently very mild.

I think there are pieces of this puzzle that remain to be filled out because I had the same reaction that you guys had — it seems heartless and cold of Rea to not plan her own return, but to think, “I’ll snag me a man, get pregnant, and send my brat back in my stead.” Of course, one could argue that this is similar to what Yosho did with Tenchi, but Tenchi wasn’t going to a potential war zone like Kenshi was.

Then again, with Tokimi doing reconnaissance and allowing the Tenchi clan to see how things were on Geminar, maybe that was enough to bring the others on board. The training then becomes, “Just in case.” However, it still seems like there is so much more to this.

NinjaboyMMGN
      I have a Theory that when Kenshi was battling Babalun, Tenchi interfered and gave Kenshi a light hawk wing. Which was then turned into a Light Hawk Sword. I think that the Giant monolith that Kenshi compressed was in fact a Light Hawk Wing in disguise, so when Kenshi was desperate enough and needed more power it activated. Just a little theory that I have nothing to back it up with. 😆 :Tenchismile:

^ That is what I think Tenchi contributed and why he wasn’t on the trainers list.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      ^Not according to MK.

the Old FAQ wrote:

Now here’s some very interesting information from Kajishima-sensei’s 10.8 doujinshi about Kenshi’s LHW generation.

“When Kenshi in the end defeated Gaia with a Light Hawk Wing, it was generated by way of him controlling the focus of Tenchi-ken’s enormous light energy, it was not something Kenshi himself generated from scratch. If he were to try to generate a Light Hawk Wing again, he would likewise have to start from producing compressed matter that holds an enormous amount of energy.”

That settles it then, Kenshi’s power is not like Tenchi’s.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

NinjaboyMMGN wrote:

I have a Theory that when Kenshi was battling Babalun, Tenchi interfered and gave Kenshi a light hawk wing. Which was then turned into a Light Hawk Sword. I think that the Giant monolith that Kenshi compressed was in fact a Light Hawk Wing in disguise, so when Kenshi was desperate enough and needed more power it activated. Just a little theory that I have nothing to back it up with. 😆 :Tenchismile:

^ That is what I think Tenchi contributed and why he wasn’t on the trainers list.

Good theory Ninjaboy, I myself would have guessed something like “oh, lighthawk wing out of nowhere just as the need is dire? Yup, he’s Tenchi’s brother alright” but, going off of the FAQ, it would seem that neither Kenshi nor his sword in this scenario in and of themselves was “special” in the right way to constitute creating a lighthawk wing, but rather, as stated, by way of Kenshi throwing around something with a ridiculously-dense mass at ridiculously-fast speeds. Though, it should be noted, that even this alone may not have been enough, and Kenshi himself in the equation (being blood related to Tenchi) should not be underestimated (why did his forehead glow exactly as Tenchi’s did–albeit one instead of Tenchi’s three–when he used his lighthawk wing?).

In short, I wanted to let you know that that wasn’t a bad guess, and in general forming your own hypotheses, even good ones, with Kajishima’s work you still probably have a 50/50 chance of getting it right at best (he likes to keep us guessing).

As a good creator should.You don’t want to have people guess right away what you plan on doing,then it

wouldn’t be much of a surprise,now would it?

Then again the new project could be something completely out of left field and everyone could be wrong.

Crazed
      none
      I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that a somewhat decent amount of OVA 4 will be spent showing Kenshi’s training to set the stage for WoG much like OVA 3 was used to set the stage for GXP and WoG with the whole Nobuyuki x Rea wedding. Then there’s the image of the main cast watching Kenshi while he’s generating a Light Hawk Sword while fighting Babalun. Based on that I think we’ll also see all of them meeting up in animated form.
      WisperG
      Wait, the main cast (as in, Tenchi and co.) was watching him? I don’t remember that…
      Crazed
      none

WisperG wrote:

Wait, the main cast (as in, Tenchi and co.) was watching him? I don’t remember that…

Yeah it was in the latest doujin. Here’s the pic.

http://i43.tinypic.com/28lcsi9.png" />

WisperG
      Ah, from the Doujin. No wonder I didn’t remember that 😆
      jgzinv
      I count 5 cabbits….

Ryo-ohki, Fuku…

Better hope those are some clones…

So do we want to do the MST 3K thing and pick out how many characters are in the pic..?

Plus… again I reiterate, they are watching this like a movie and are totally cool with it?

Really..? Guess they all must be cool with sitting on the sofa munching away now.

TV… it rots even anime brains…

>end mini rant

Crazed
      none

JGZinv wrote:

I count 5 cabbits….

Ryo-ohki, Fuku…

Better hope those are some clones…

So do we want to do the MST 3K thing and pick out how many characters are in the pic..?

Plus… again I reiterate, they are watching this like a movie and are totally cool with it?

Really..? Guess they all must be cool with sitting on the sofa munching away now.

TV… it rots even anime brains…

>end mini rant

Hah, we might as well. I think everyone in the picture is either from Tenchi’s harem or Seina’s harem.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2dh61cl.png" />

I also think that the extra cabbits are the clones of Fuku that we saw in GXP. In my opinion this further supports the implication that Seina is Minamida from Paradise War (think about it he’s doing the same thing here that Minamida is doing in Paradise War, observing.) I have no definite proof that those are Tenchi’s or Seina’s kids but I can’t think of who else they could be.

I made a better one since that, using my personal scans and not a vectorized low resolution image from yahoo auctions.

http://i42.tinypic.com/avkjzc.jpg" />

As for the cabbits & kids, those really are up in the air.

The kid on the far right looks like the girl Ryouohki was holding on the cover of Tenchi Ban 6.12, which some anon claimed was just the kiddie sized Ryoko from that doujin story set, thou the design does not perfectly match up with her designs in the actual story itself.

The kid on the far left is likely Seina’s son, just look at that hair. And I have a feeling is this “Minamida” character in Paradise War, from when he was still a kid. You know Kaji, always feeding us breadcrumbs and never the whole picture. If so, that sorta places Paradise War 5-10 years after Geminar. Also that’d sorta explain the 3 extra cabbits, as this “Minamida” has 4 cabbits with him. Unless those 3 are Fuku clones.

And the kid in the middle is likely Tenchi’s son, who’ve we’ve seen a picture of in Hello 21st Century.

I flipped the positions of whom I believe are Tenchi’s son & what should be Ryoko’s daughter because the higher resolution scan provides a missing detail; long bangs on the kid in the right. This matches up with the kid Ryouohki was holding.

Crazed
      none
      I never thought about Minamida possibly being Seina’s son. Knowing Kaji that wouldn’t surprise me at this point. As far as the cabbits go first thing that came to mind was the clones from GXP. I didn’t think that Washu made them even though she did make Fuku for Seina at Tenchi’s request. Thinking about it now though I guess the most likely assumption is that they are Ryo-ohki’s offspring.
      jgzinv
      Offspring with what….

She’s going to go humaniod for Tenchi, then 9 months later pop out cabbits?

Crazed
      none

JGZinv wrote:

Offspring with what….

I have no idea who she will have them with. That’s anybody’s guess. The reason I say that those could be her kids are because of the cover of Kajishima’s Tenchi Sokuhou doujin.

http://tenchi.astronerdboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ryoko-Daughter-212×300.jpg" />

According to the info that there is on the doujin the cabbit Ryoko’s daughter is holding isn’t Ryo-ohki but her child. There is only one in this picture but whose to say she couldn’t have more?

Anonymous

Crazed wrote:

JGZinv wrote:

Offspring with what….

I have no idea who she will have them with. That’s anybody’s guess. The reason I say that those could be her kids are because of the cover of Kajishima’s Tenchi Sokuhou doujin.

http://tenchi.astronerdboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Ryoko-Daughter-212×300.jpg" />

According to the info that there is on the doujin the cabbit Ryoko’s daughter is holding isn’t Ryo-ohki but her child. There is only one in this picture but whose to say she couldn’t have more?

First and foremost, aren’t they explicitly referred to as “Fuku Clones”? I know I’ve talked about this before, but in that Doujin the one with Ryoko’s Daughter and Ryo-ohki, they refer to it “as the child of Ryo-ohki” but I always assumed they were referring to Ryo-ohki’s phoenix like ability to “rebirth”, and that this was one of the rebirths because in the OVA they refer to ryo-ohki the very same way when she goes egg form again after crashing into the Seto bridge, they refer to her “as the child of Ryo-ohki”

From what I know, they also don’t explicitly state any other Ryo-Ohki in the doujin, so there is always probably going to be 1 ryo-ohki, it’s just word play that is misleading.

Going back to the Fuku clones, Fuku herself is made in the same nature as Ryo-ohki, so the clones are merely made from Fuku, no real intercourse happening as far as I’m hearing, lol

Though I will say that if he’s FINALLY integrating “Tenchi’s Son” and Ryoko’s Daughter into the household, I’m very excited, but also, why the hell are we even focusing on Kenshi, why aren’t we focusing ON THE OFFSPRING OF THE MAIN CAST? Has the main cast been devalued so much that the offspring don’t even get a side doujin like Kenshi did to grow up? (even if it was a few panels at the end of a hardcore hentai doujin)

Or maybe showing Kenshi like they are is going to be the segway FOR the kids, now that would be awesome, it also begs the question, if Kenshi is 15 in Geminar, and they are watching him, those kids are supposed to be like what, 12, 13 maybe in that shot? This would imply if OVA4 left off a few years after OVA3 and goes right up to when Kenshi leaves for Geminar, then those kids are conceived bth__sneakyfaceplz__by_inukagome134-d3clrcp and grow up in that time, so we SHOULD see them in OVA4, if OVA4 takes that route.

Crazed
      none
      The way I figured it is that the kids are around 8 at the time Kenshi is on Geminar. So when the kids are born Kenshi is around 7. I think that OVA 4 will feature the kids, to what extent however is uncertain. Since Kajishima has featured them in some of his doujins he’s going to have to include them sooner or later.

As far as Ryo-ohki goes i’m 50/50 on the rebirth thing. In OVA 3 Washu teases Ryoko by telling her that Ryo-ohki will have grandchildren by the time Ryoko gets married thus implying she can procreate (with what or how I won’t say). I still think that the other cabbits are more than likely the Fuku clones that Tarant Shank made in GXP.

What about Ken-Ohki?
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

mitsuki lover wrote:

Ken-Ohki?

Again, does not exist in OVA continuity.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Crazed wrote:

As far as Ryo-ohki goes i’m 50/50 on the rebirth thing. In OVA 3 Washu teases Ryoko by telling her that Ryo-ohki will have grandchildren by the time Ryoko gets married thus implying she can procreate (with what or how I won’t say). I still think that the other cabbits are more than likely the Fuku clones that Tarant Shank made in GXP.

I’m guessing clones, but there’s also the angle Dagon mentioned, “the child of Ryo-Ohki” but in that context specifically, the Phoenix aspect implies rebirth, as in not so much offspring as replacement.

I really hope it’s not actually Ryo-Ohki’s offspring with someone…I know she can take humanoid form, but that’d be just weird.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

I really hope it’s not actually Ryo-Ohki’s offspring with someone…I know she can take humanoid form, but that’d be just weird.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” 😉

jgzinv
      “Fuku-chan… do you have protection?”

“Mrooow I have a flea collar Senia dear”

“… … …”

luthercross
      Participant
      okay that is kinda very wrong……….
      Crazed
      none

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

I’m guessing clones, but there’s also the angle Dagon mentioned, “the child of Ryo-Ohki” but in that context specifically, the Phoenix aspect implies rebirth, as in not so much offspring as replacement.

I agree. All i’m trying to say is that Kajishima has made his usual vague “hints” implying that it is possible. I really think he’s just trying to play mind games with us so in the end he can try and catch us off guard. I honestly think that the other cabbits are the Fuku clones and that the one in that doujin is her reincarnated. Would it surprise me though if it really were her child? Honestly no. Since this is Kaji were talking about it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he tries something like that. He definitely loves to come from way out in left field with his ideas and this would be exactly that.

AstroNerdBoy

Nobuyuki wrote:

^Not according to MK.

Smeg. I’ve made a note to myself to get this updated when I get home. ^_^;;;

BTW, Kajishima-sensei already went the furry route when he did Agga Ruter. ^_~

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.