Kioyone’s Funeral

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Kioyone’s Funeral

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      Pretty sure we already figured out who everyone was, either a long time ago here or at AFC.

I’d have to go down and number the heads though as I’m not sure in some cases which you’re talking about.

I think we should do something about the title of the thread lest someone might think that Mihoshi finally pushed our beloved teal haired Galaxy Police Detective over the edge and she committed

suicide or something.

Yes, I know we’re talking about Tenchi’s mother but the whole Kiyone thing is confusing.

So I think we should make it clear we’re talking about Achika/Kiyone here.

I blame the confusion on whoever decided it be a good idea to rename Achika.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

mitsuki lover wrote:

think we should do something about the title of the thread

Actually it sounds more like a fanfiction chapter title or something

mitsuki lover wrote:

Yes, I know we’re talking about Tenchi’s mother but the whole Kiyone thing is confusing.So I think we should make it clear we’re talking about Achika/Kiyone here.

Tenchi’s mother is named Kiyone in the Kajishima continuity and named Achika in Universe

I like Achika better because it isn’t as confusing,which was my point about the thread’s title in the first place.
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

mitsuki lover wrote:

I like Achika better because it isn’t as confusing,which was my point about the thread’s title in the first place.

This is about OVA 3 continuity, about OVA 3 characters, can’t change facts because that creates more confusion

Yes, true. Just wish her name in OVA 3 wasn’t so confusing. And I didn’t mean to highjack the thread

just wanted to point out how confusing it all sounds for those of us who haven’t seen Ova 3 and

automatically think of only 1 Kiyone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.